18#Stranger-last(Glimpse)

"I am going, Anjali. You don't have to scream at me. Remember a thing, one day, you will regret it. Everyone will. And I'll be sensible enough to consider your words then. Just remember," I whispered before going out.

The world is so full of judgement. Impulsiveness is everywhere. I'm a stranger. Despite how much the people know me, I'll be a stranger to them till the time judgement and impulsiveness exist. And where both survive, there is no luck for trust between the people.

Khushi stood at her balcony. She can see the Mumbai busy running on a marathon. From the top floor, Mumbai looks so small. Only if it was right. It's the fact that Mumbai is not that small as it looked like.

Perfect example! Perfect example for everyone that what we see is not always true. Because what we see can change with different view.

Her life is changed for good. Only because she was able to see her life from different point of view. She better say, someone made her see how beautiful her life can be.

She remember the fateful day. A day which destroyed the little peace she have had.

It has been two days since she has revealed the truth. It has been two days since she was accused. It hurts her when they accused but what was she expecting from them other than those jabs? But what hurt her most was she wasn't given any chance to talk. However what happened has happened. They aren't worth her worry, she understood it and is ready to forget the incident. The fact is, it's easier said than done. Maybe, just maybe that's the reason why, out of nowhere, the incident peeked into her mind while she's busy in the market buying essentials.

"Meenu, ye wahi ladki hai na? Dekho zara," a woman in her late 40's asked her neighborhood woman.

(Meenu, isn't she the same girl? Look at her once)

"haan, teek kaha. Ye toh wahi ladki hai," Meenu whispered appearing disgusted.

(Yes, you're right. She's the one)

"Dekho isko, besharam ladki! Dusri ghar ko barabaad karne chali thi aur dekho kitni masum banke ghoom rahi hai yaha vaha," the other woman whispered.

(Look at her, shameless girl! She, almost, was to wreck someone's household and look at her how she's roaming here and there  with that innocent face)

"Teek kaha. Pata nahi kis muh se bahar aayi hai," Meenu whispered. Only that wasn't a whisper.

(You're right! Don't know how she came out with that face)

Khushi's heart pricked at the jabs thrown at her.

How can they talk about someone like without even knowing thr whole truth? Exactly, they don't know the truth. That is the reason they got some guts to talk. If they would have known they wouldn't have talked like that.

But does that they have the right to talk anything if they don't know the truth? Fools they are if they think they have that right. Now again, does that mean she has to justify herself? Absolutely not. There's no need to justify ourself for someone who's just a fool.

Khushi ignored them and continued buying the vegetables she needed.

"Bhaiya, ye waala kitna hai?" she asked politely smiling at the vendor pointing at the pumpkin.

(Brother, how much is this?)

"What are you thinking, honey?" Khushi heard her sweetheart.

"Nothing, just thinking about-" she smiled at him turning around.

"Past!" he completed her.

"Yes," she snickered.

He chuckled. "Congratulations on wasting your time over those strangers."

"You don't need to mock me, okay? I know they are strangers," she glared at him.

"And strangers meant nothing," he repeated his golden words.

"Yes, nothing. They are nothing," she smiled at him and he soon took her lips into a soul-searing kiss. After all, he couldn't resist those petals. The rose like petals which should have been engraved with a smile and nothing else. He did make sure to engrave it on not only her lips but also on her hazals and her baby heart.

On the other side of the country,

"We should have believed her, it's our fault," an elderly woman said in tears.

'You're right. We should have. Only if! And Arnav, he went far away from us. Wish we could too," she lamented over the possibilities.

"Wishing is all we're left with."

This was a glimpse. Last part would definitely be so long, I copied it from the main content & posted as a glimpse. Let me come up with more valuable content in the last part, I'm yet to think & write.

Long time, right? I am not gonna say I lost interest in writing or I am suffering from writer's block. No, that wasn't the case. Neither did I lose the interest nor I am suffering from any Writer's Block. I did write a lot of content in this lockdown, but not on Arshi. I just lost the motivation to write on Arshi and publish anything related to Arshi. I don't know why I lost that motivation. I still can't get my hands on the reason. Anyway, leave it. I am trying to explore Arshi again. Let's see what happens.

I have successfully completed my graduation course just two days ago. Officially having a hat on my head & certificates in my hand is all that left to be done. Also, in this lockdown I've got the chance to publish a small short story & poetry in different books by one of the publishing house in India. Just wanted to share this piece of news.

Hope all are doing fine. Stay safe and take care.