2#Enemies cum Friends

"Kuchieee," 10-year-old Arnav screamed at 6-year-old Khushi who is sprinkling flowers over his head. Arnav is busy writing his notes in his bedroom when his friend cum enemy slowly entered his room. And he isn't even aware of her presence. She came and started playing her favourite game —that is—irritating Arnav, with the wet flower petals.

As soon as Khushi heard her enemy-that is as the situation demanded- call her Kuchiee, her temper rose. Her little chubby cheeks turned red in anger. She scoffed at him. Her little nose started puffing. How dale he call me Kuchieee? Hmphh. See, Laalgovelnel, what will I do! Hmmphh.

With the determination, Khushi-the warrior-got ready for the war err attack. She looked at her sides to find anything. Anything by which it meant anything. And that's when her little hazelnuts caught the glass sitting on the table. She took the glass and without a second thought, poured the thing over his head. The thing which smells awful.

"Ahhahh! Ma!" Arnav with a spring in his feet, got up from the chair, bowing his head down frantically, shaking it.

Ratna Singh Raizada who heard his son scream at her, started walking slowly towards his son's room. As she knows that her son and her little angel won't stop fighting even if she interferes. Why run to his room and let her legs pain? So, she started walking slowly. Like a Tortoise.

"Khushi, you idiotic girl," he scolded her, screaming at her.

Khushi who was laughing till now heard him screaming at her, calling her as an Idiot. And that's enough for her to start water works.

"Ahhhaahhhaahh! Ahhhahahhahmphh!" she cried blowing her nose out hysterically. And Ratna who heard her angel cry out loudly, started running towards her son's room.

What if her son eats Khushi in his anger? No, my sweet little angel. I won't let anything happen to you, my baby.

With these thoughts in her mind, Ratna ran fast.

On the other side,

"Ahhmmhphhh. Ahhhiiahhphmhh.." Khushi's cries stopped Arnav from whatever he's doing. He stopped shaking his head. And immediately recalled his words.

Oh no! He called his baby an Idiot? How can he?

Arnav looked up at little Khushi who is crying her heart out. He went near her in order to stop her from crying. He couldn't see his little baby, his little Khushi cry. His heart will tear into pieces if she cries. She is his cutie-pie.

"Khushi Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that," he explained touching her hand making a sorry face. Khushi just pushed his hand away crying again, and this time more loudly. By the time, Ratna reached the room panting.

"What you did with my Angel, Arnav,"
Ratna started her rant. Her little angel is her more important to her than anyone. Which is why she failed to notice her son's head.

"What happened to my angel? Why this big big tears coming out from cute eyes," Ratna asked taking little but chubby Khushi in her arms.

Khushi cried more, pouting and rubbing her cheeks to wipe away her tears.

"Shh. Shh. What happened? What my son have done that made you cry? Huh? Tell me. I'll punish him," Ratna cooed 6-year-old Khushi who hugged Ratna close to herself. Her little body fit into her arms perfectly.

"He...he called me Idiottt!" she cried more hicupping in between.

"Idiot," Ratna enquired. Khushi bobbed her head up and down.