13#Arnav means Ocean

"Hello, Arnav-Ji. It's me," as soon as Arnav heard the voice, he took no time to recognise her voice.

"Yeah?" He took the file his hands adjusting the Bluetooth on to his ear.

He heard her asking him to include Desi dance. What the? How dare she try to intrude my party? It's my party. And how dare she go against my words?

"My party is going to be classy. Not going to listen to your stupid ideas and destroy my party," he growled glaring at his files.

And then he heard her say that her sister might not be comfortable enough at the party. Oh! I see! Blackmailing, huh? I'm not going to fall for this stupid-trap, Gupta.

He smirked as he heard her talk, "But Arnav-Ji, how will I-" as he heard her, he cut her off and said, "Who invited you anyway?"

Take that Gupta! He thought while smirking and cut the call leaving her speechless.

"No one can stand up to me, Gupta. Not you after all." He took off his Bluetooth going inside the room.

He did it because he thought she is invading his personal space. Not knowing that it is just the start. He has a lot to explore and experience. His Ego would bowl up only to hit a wicket. As it will hit the wicket, Ocean of Emotions will hit him hard as well.

To be continued..,

It's a postcard fiction. Better call it as a synopsis. Next update will be flash fiction & hopefully, will be the end of Arnav means Ocean.

A/N-

To the fellow writers/readers,

Wanted to say about this since so long but forgot every time. 😬 After today, whatever is happening with writers here, I have to say this.

1) Join Writers community forums in Wattpad. Because you will get to know what's happening with Wattpad & its security etc. You will get to know the facts even before it reaches here(i.e., Wattpad)

Note: Wattpad and Wattpad writers community is different. I guess you know about the forum. For those who don't, join if you wish. It's really helpful.

The link will be posted here 👉

2) Hackers are hell-bent on attacking our accounts. Reset your passwords from time to time. Also, your password must possess a green colour. Meant, it should be too strong to crack your password.
Ex- 29@dE$c#17%9@1

Note - That is not my password. LOL. 😅 But I follow the same logic, tougher than that, tbh.

Your password should be like that. Tough yet should have a logic to remember it. These are some ways to protect your account. I know hackers are too intelligent to crack those passwords as well. But still, it's difficult(they will too take some time to crack the logic).

There is a possibility that our account might rest safe. And I guess Possibility is better than Impossibility.

(Have your stories in back-up, tho, we would not like to have our stories lost. So, having knowledge beforehand of the situation & protecting our account within our reach is better.)

If You want to try, consider these steps. I just wanted to help. Hope this note was helpful.

Anyway, I'm stopping my blabbering now.

Think about the story.