4#What the!-3

A/N-

I was busy with my family, so couldn't able to update.

And yeah, now a days, I'm getting stalked by someone over here, his/her account was deleted before but again he/she was back, and now the account is deleted again.
I'm afraid he/she will come back again. That is one of the reason, I'm not able to open my wattpad account.

If this continues, I'm afraid I have to delete my wattpad account.

Any way, the update is here.

Happy sankranti.

****

Geetha sat in her place, looking at kushi, observing her facial features. Kushi is oblivious of her surroundings. She sat in her chair biting her nails, a frown is visible on her face, looking at the monitor, lost in her thoughts.

"How will I get my boyfriend? ", muttered kushi under her breath. She is really worried about her boyfriend who's existence is not there at all. Well, that is what the problem is, there is no existence of her boyfriend and she have to create someone new, if the conversation between her and her sister is considered, she knew her sister is playing with her , and she did the same in return.

After all, who would leave a chance to act err.. over act when chance was given, especially when it's between siblings?

Well, crazy genes like Gupta's for sure.

But, leaving the part of conversation between her and her sister, she have to think about her temporary boyfriend.

Kushi turned towards geetha, and geetha observed her turning towards her.

Geetha turned back to her monitor, and started to type something, afraid that her best friend's next target is herself. So, she hid herself in her keyboard, acting as if she's seriously engrossed in her word.

Sincere employee - Geetha sharma- this award must be given to her this year.

'Hey devi mayya, I just hope this witch will leave me. ', Geetha muttered under her breath, narrowing her eyes at kushi, yet her face is towards monitor.

Kushi narrowed her eyes at her friend, and looked at her best friend's monitor.

" The Best Sincere Employee of the Year goes to Ms. Geetha Sharma. ", said kushi and glared at her friend.

" Kushi, don't disturb me. If you want to become one, concentrate on your work, this is office baby, look at me and learn how to work. ", said Geethaas she turned towards kushi, raising her imaginary collar.

" Oh, I don't think India has tutors scarcity baby, you should go for acting, at least I can say to my friends that 'my best friend won an Oscar in her debut film. ' ", said kushi smiling at her best friend, as her lips are thinned no body can know she is gritting her teeth hard.

" Thank you, baby. ", geetha said smiling at her, as her long eyelashes fluttering like a butterfly.

" This type of drama was never before, and ever after. Come baby, I'll join you in acting academy. ", said kushi smiling at her, still a tight lipped smile it was.

" When did you watch mahesh's movie without me? ", geetha opened her mouth wide looking at her bestie, if kushi's answer will be yes, she is ready to punch her bestie.

" Dialogue is released in trailer itself madam. Remember? Anyway, one day I'll ditch you and will go alone for mahesh's movie. ", said kushi dreaming about him as she went into dream land.

" Will see how can you go, and even if you'd go, I'll murder you. ", said geetha looking at her, sweetness dripping in her tone in a way that no one would need to buy sugar, they can bought it from geetha as well.