13#Arnav means Ocean

Arnav stood in front of the mirror, getting ready to go to the breakfast. He had a bad sleep last night. Her words just kept ringing in his ears.

"Nannav, you," he mumbled. Khushi's smile died down there itself.

"What are you doing here?" He towered over NK.

Khushi frowned looking at him who is gritting his teeth.

"Are you Blind, Mr Raizada?" Khushi asked.

"What the f-, how dare you," he growled over her. His temper increased more when she called him with his surname. Why couldn't she call him Arnav-Ji?

"What is it with a dare to ask you if you are Blind or not?" She acted confused.

"What the hell," he shouted.

"Heaven, Raizada. Heaven and not hell. This -" she stopped and twirled around looking at her surroundings and continued, "-Place is not less than any Heaven."

All the while NK was a mere audience.

"Whatever," he dismissed her words.

"Why the hell are you both here and why didn't you both attend the party?" Arnav gritted his teeth as the chilled weather didn't affect his body covered with Armani Suit.

"Your only work is to invite, Mr Raizada. Accepting the invitation is our wish. You don't have any right to ask why and whims. Also, forgot that you uninvited me?" she said. His words ringing in her head. How dare he uninvite her? He's the reason behind her confused - hurt state. Only if she could get her hands on him. She will kick him in his ass. She will wash him like her pom-pom clothes. She will

Arnav was speechless for a second as she was right. Inviting is his only work. Whether will his guests attend or not, shouldn't concern him. But they are not guests, ASR. They are family. And uninviting Khushi was a mistake as well. His conscience said to him. What's the use now? He looked at Khushi and said, "But they are your family. Not any outsiders to not attend the party. Don't you know the word called 'common sense'?

"I know. I very well know what the word " common sense" is. I am afraid you don't know the word 'common sense'." She fumed.

"What the, I very well know about common sense, Ms Gupta, unlike you. After all, I'm a Harvard Graduate." He smirked folding his hands. He exactly know that it's going to be a war between him and her.

"Oh, I didn't know that you should be a Harvard Graduate to know the word 'common sense'. Doe-" she was cut off by Arnav who glared at her.

"Shut up," he rasped.

Khushi, as if she didn't heard him, continued, "-Does that mean you didn't the word 'common sense' before going to Harvard?" she said hitting him with her words.

"What the, how-" he was cut off by an irritated Khushi.

"Will you stop your what the and how dare you business here? We are having some peace here. Don't destroy it," she said pointing her finger at him. She will throttle him till he becomes breathless. Oh, no, Khushi. Get a break with your wild impressions.

"You both are the one who destroyed my peace by not coming to the party," he spat at her.

"How dare you," her cheeks flushed in anger as she continued, "You are the one who came and destroyed our peace."