𝟎𝟎𝟑 ━ 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝚍𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚕𝚜, 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜.

▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝗶𝗶𝗶.

╱  ❝  𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙳𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙻𝚂, 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴𝚂

╱ ❝ 𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙳𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙻𝚂, 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴𝚂 . . .

𝓡IVEN ESCORTED the clueless first-year back to her suite, unsure of what she would do on her own, she seemed pretty happy to be walking with him. It seemed like the honourable thing to do, which was rare in Riven's case, but he didn't mind doing it for her. Just this once.

"I guess I should say thank you," she looked up at him, a cheerful smile on her face, being wasted did not affect her ever-optimistic outlook. "For helping me forget everything..." Hyacinth shrugged, "even if was only for a couple of hours."

"Well? Where's my thank you, then?" Riven crossed his arms, waiting expectantly, "I'm expecting something good for someone who almost broke my back."

Hyacinth chuckled, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his cheek. Then they just looked into each other's eyes, mostly in a drunken daze. She was trying to memorise the colour a deep blue sea with hints of green.

The freshman girl held out her hand, another bright smile on her face, "friends?"

"Friends don't give each other kisses," his lips curved, accepting her hands, their fingers intertwined. He gave her a firm handshake, he could see her chest heaving, temperature rising in her cheeks her nervousness was evident. 

He was better at hiding his.

She panicked, getting nervous when he kept his gaze on her. It made her stomach jolt, she fiddled with the doors, "Bye, Riv."

"Catch you later, Highwater," he chuckled as he watched her struggle with the locked. He left hoped that she would make it through the door okay and left, turning the opposite direction to the boys' dorms.

Hyacinth was still struggling with the door after he left, shaking the handle up and down was useless. The lock on the inside clinked and a tall girl was standing in the doorway, she looked at her with a stern expression. She could see that her eyes were squinted through her round glasses but she wasn't sure if it was from exhaustion or aggravation.

"What are you doing back so late?" She was demanding more than asking to know. "Please don't tell me you were hanging out with that creep?"

Carmen closed the door, rushing to her stumbling roommate's side, helped her make it into the communal space of the suite.