Chapter 19 (Unfinished)

After everyone registered what had happened Fresh, Papyrus, and Napstablook started freaking out, Palette was excited, Goth was happy for you, and PJ was just plain smug. Oh and Alphys was still muttering.
     "Oh no! Now that (Y/N) is PJ's sister does that mean she will become a jock." Papyrus asked worriedly causing more panic to the other two. You nearly laughed but since it was Papyrus asking you held it back.
     "No Papyrus, I'll still be me. There's no need to worry." You said calming the three of them. It was then that Fresh noticed Alphys and her muttering.
     "Hey Al, what you mumbling about?" Fresh asked curiously. As soon as he said that Alphys stopped and blushed.
     "N-n-n-n-n-n-nothing!" Alphys blurted out loudly. Everyone looked at her strangely.
     "Are you sure?" PJ asked skeptically. Alphys nodded quickly blushing up a storm.
     "Ok?" Goth said still not believing it was nothing. Alphys just chuckled nervously while looking away.
     "Well then, that happened. Anyways PJ has notes for you." Palette said pushing PJ forward. PJ grumbled before reaching into his backpack and pulling out a stack of notes.
     "Here, I couldn't take notes in classes like PE and I'm sorry if the notes are bad." PJ said handing them over. Looking over the notes you burst out laughing. While his hand writing was alright there were note all over the paper. Looking at PJ he was blushing a little while pouting which made you laugh harder. You heard Fresh snickering so you looked over and saw everyone trying to hold back laughing at PJ.
     "Since you seem to find my note taking funny I guess you don't want them." PJ said reaching for the papers. Moving them away from him as he got close you held them trying to calm yourself.
     "Sorry, sorry. It's just I wasn't expecting your notes to be so, jumbled." You said letting out a chuckle every now and then. Once everyone calmed down again Fresh offered to help go over the notes. And that's how almost everyone was helping each other go over schoolwork.