Chapter 10

Turning you saw... Goth?! He looked surprised to see you too. PJ must've not told him who he was meeting which you found stupid.
     "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" Goth asked confused.
     "Did PJ tell you to come here?" You asked making sure.
     "Yeah, he said he had a friend who need a place to stay for awhile." Goth explained.
     "And you just agreed?" You asked a bit disbelievingly. Goth looked a bit bashful at that.
     "I trust PJ." Goth said calming himself.
     "I guess that makes sense." You said in thought.
     "Come on let's get going it's getting late." Goth said gesturing for you to follow him.
     "Ok." You said getting up and following Goth as he headed for the park exit.
     "So, why do you need a place to stay." Goth asked curiously. You tensed.
     "Oh uh... I'll tell you when we get to your house." You said somewhat strained. Goth looked back to look at you.
     "Are you alright?" Goth asked concerned. You hissed in pain making Goth to come to a stop causing you to stop as well.
     "I sort of, maybe, possibly, might have hurt my ankle." You said shyly pointing to your left ankle.
     "How'd you manage that?" Goth asked as he got on one knee and started to pull up your pant leg.
     "That's part of the story I'll tell when we get to your house." You said as Goth pulled down your sock. Looking down, your ankle was swollen and turning blue. Goth made a noise at the sight. Goth sighed and stood.
     "You can't walk around with your ankle like that so hmm..." Goth said as he began to think. He suddenly turned around and knelt.
     "Get on my back, I'll carry you." Goth said confidently. You shyly leaned on his back while his hands grabbed your thighs and lifted you. You let out a squeak as he stood. He chuckled at your reaction as you held onto his neck scared of falling. He started walking again. You noticed you were walking away from your old house which was a relief. Soon you started to feel tired and almost would have fallen asleep if Goth hadn't shook you. Snapping awake you looked around tiredly and saw you were in front of a nice looking two story apartment. Goth carried you to the front door where he carefully set you down to unlock and open the door.
     Stepping inside you looked around. It was a nice place with a living room to the left, a kitchen and dining room in front of you and stairs leading up to the right. Goth followed you in closing and locking the door and watched as you took in everything. After admiring the layout you saw he had quite a few books. Some on shelfs and some scattered around. Goth saw you looking at the books and blushed.
     "Hehe, I forgot to clean up, sorry." Goth said scratching the back of his head.
     "It's ok." You said walking to the couch and setting down you bag after taking off your shoes.
     "Oh, I'll be right back." Goth said rushing upstairs. You sat on surprisingly comfortable couch and waited. Goth came back with a first aid kit. Rolling your pant leg up and taking off your sock you allowed Goth to patch you up. Once he finished wrapping your ankle you put your sock back on and fixed your pant leg. Goth sat next to you.
     "Thanks." You said grateful for all Goth's done.
     "It's no problem." Goth said giving you a kind smile.
     "So I'm guessing you want to know what happened." You said sighing sadly.
     "You don't have to tell me." Goth said a bit disappointedly.
     "No no, you deserve to know." You said waving you hand dismissively.
     "It all started when my mother died. My father blamed me for her death. At first all he did was drink, then the abuse started." You said taking a glance at Goth. He looked upset.
     "How long has this been going on for?" Goth asked not looking at you.
     "About three years." You said sadly. Goth placed a hand on your shoulder reassuringly.
     "Sorry to hear that." Goth said giving you a sad smile. You gave one back.
     "Well, story's not over. So back to what I was saying, he started to abuse me. I've tried fighting back and running away, it would never worked. Anyways, I had just got home today and my father saw me with PJ. He hates monsters and he threatened me and told me to change schools. I said no and he tried chocking me. I kicked him in the crotch and ran upstairs to my room locking the door. After packing up my backpack I jumped out the window. Must've landed poorly which is why my ankle is hurt. I walked to the park where I texted PJ to see if he had a spare room. He didn't, said he knew someone who did, then you showed up." You said finishing the story.
     Goth didn't say anything for awhile. You were about to ask what's wrong when he pulled you into a hug. Tensing you soon relaxed and hugged back.
     "I'm glad you got away." Goth whispered.
     "Me too." You said as Goth released you.
     "How about we go to bed now, you're probably exhausted." Goth said giving you a smile.
     "Yeah, but can I get a drink, I'm kinda thirsty from all that talking." You said blushing a little. Goth chuckled and got up.
     "Sure, is water fine?" Goth asked walking towards the kitchen.
     "Yeah." You said as Goth entered the kitchen. When Goth came back he was carrying a glass of water. Handing you the water you thanked him. After drinking about half, you and Goth decided to go to bed. Goth lead you upstairs where there were three rooms.
     "The one on the right is my room, the one on the left is the room you'll be staying in, and the middle room is the bathroom." Goth explained showing you each room. After getting a good look at each room you both bid each other goodnight. The room you were sleeping in was a plain looking room. All that was in the room was a bed, desk, dresser, window, and lamp. Putting your backpack down you put your clothes in two of the dresser drawers and put your bathroom supplies in the last drawer. Changing into your pajamas that you packed, you put your dirty clothes in a pile in the corner. Climbing into bed you went to sleep.