Chapter 14

Your father was across the street. He must have seen you too because he smiled widely before looking both ways and crossing the street. You were frozen with your voice caught in your throat. He made it to the other side of the street and entered the café. You barely registered that Palette was saying your name. Snapping out of it you looked at Palette with a scared face. Palette looked at the newcomer and then back to you. Before Palette could say anything you father walked over and gave you a hug.
"(Y/N)! I was worried sick, I thought you died after you ran away from the fight!" You father said sounding worried.
"What fight?" Palette asked looking at you from over your father's shoulder. Before you could respond you heard your father whispered something to you.
"Play along. I'm not afraid to shoot you or anyone else here." You father threatened. Sucking in a breath you slowly hugged him back. When you father let go you saw he had a fake smile.
"Well what happened was we got into an argument and she ran away. I'm so glad she's safe." He said sorrowfully. What nobody noticed was Miranda saw that your father whispered something to you. Doing your best and succeeding at keeping a straight face you looked at Palette.
"Is that true?" Palette asked not trusting your father. You nodded since it was sort of true.
"Sorry if this confused you, but we need to get going." Your father said putting an arm around you shoulder incase you ran. Palette still suspicious of your father looked to you.
"Bye Palette." You said softly as your father pulled you towards the door.
"You're in so much trouble." Your father whispered as you left and walked down the street towards your father's house.

~Meanwhile~

"Call Goth." Miranda said seriously. Palette looked to her confused.
"Why?" Palette asked worried that his suspicions were true.
"That girl's father whispered something to her. I have a feeling it wasn't anything good. Call Goth to see if he knows anything." Miranda said seriously. Palette pulled out his phone and called Goth. Ring, ring, ri-
"Hello? Palette? Is something wrong?" Goth asked worriedly.
"Well me and (Y/N) wer-" Palette started before Miranda cut him off.
"A man claiming to be (Y/N)'s father came and took her, do you know anything?" Miranda asked getting straight to the point. There was silence.
"Where are you right now." Goth said darkly shocking both Miranda and Palette.
"D-Dreamful Café." Palette said still in shock.
"I'll be there shortly." Goth said before all they heard was the dial tone. Palette went outside to wait while Miranda continued to work. It was only seven minutes before Goth's car stopped in front of the café. The passenger window rolled down to reveal PJ.
"Which way did they go?" PJ asked angrily.
"I'm going too." Palette said getting in the back. PJ repeated the question.
"They went that way." Palette said pointing in the direction of your father's house. Since Goth and PJ had both dropped you off before, they knew where to go. It took a few minutes to get to the house. When they arrived everyone got out and rushed to the front door. Before they knocked they heard a crash. Goth quickly grabbed the door handle and before he opened the door, they heard a gun shot. PJ ran in and stopped at the opening to what looked like the kitchen, Goth and Palette followed quickly and both stopped when they saw blood on the floor.

(Sorry for the short chapter but you must know by now how much I love cliffhangers. >;3)