Chapter 8

You awoke to the front door being slammed closed. You knew it was your father going to a bar. Getting up you got ready wearing a (S/F/C) sweater, white jeans, converse, and covered your eye you checked the time, 10:57. You decide to draw to pass the time. After drawing you checked the time again, 11:22. Putting away your sketchbook you decided to start heading to the park.
Arriving at the park you saw you had arrived ten minutes early. Looking around the park you spotted a playground. You walked over and sat on one of the swings and swung back and forth looking at the sky for what felt like a few minutes. While swinging you heard someone sit on the other swing. Turning your head you saw it was Fresh who had sat down. He smiled at you and you smiled back.
"So how have you been?" Fresh asked while swinging.
"I've been alright, made more friends than I thought I would." You said honestly. Fresh looked at you curiously.
"Who'd ya make friends with?" Fresh asked watching you.
"Well, there's you, Al, Paps, and Blooky. That's more than I expected but I also made friends with Goth, Palette, and PJ." You said happily.
"Wait wait wait. You made friends with Paperjam?!" Fresh asked shocked.
"Um yeah?" You said confused.
"How?!" Fresh asked almost amazed.
"Well we became friends because of a kitten I found." You said giggling at Fresh's shocked face.
"Wow, I would've never thought." Fresh said still shocked. You laughed at his confusion. It was then that Paps, Blooky, and Al showed up.
"What's wrong with Fresh?" Al asked concerned. You giggled.
"He's shocked that I became friends with PJ." You said shocking the others. You looked at them confused.
"Really?" Paps asked amazed. You nodded confirming it. Al then squealed. Everyone looked at Al confused.
"I ship it!" Al squealed out. You blushed realizing what she meant.
"Nonononono, we're just friends." You said glaring at Al.
"Sure you are." Al said evilly.
"It's true." You said exasperated. Al just giggled evilly. You sighed giving up knowing that she will not give up.
"So what are we doing today?" Paps asked curious.
"How about we play truth or dare." Al offered. You were a bit skeptical but agreed.
"I'll go first! Blooky truth of dare?" Paps asked Blooky.
"Dare." Blooky said shyly.
"I dare you to give me Mettaton's phone number." Paps said blushing. You easily knew what was going on.
"Ok." Blooky said writing down a number and giving it to Paps. Paps blushed and thanked Blooky.
"Al, truth or dare?" Blooky asked Al.
"Truth." Al said confidently.
"Do you have a crush on Undyne?" Blooky asked seeming to smirk. Al blushed furiously.
"Y-y-y-ye-yes." Al squeaked out. You were rather surprised but kept it hidden. Al turned to Fresh.
"Fresh, truth or dare?" Al asked.
"Um how about truth." Fresh said nervously. Al smirked.
"Are you gay?" Al asked making Fresh blush.
"N-no!" Fresh said blushing madly. Everyone laughed at his flustered state. Fresh huffed and turned to you.
"(Y/N), truth or dare." Fresh asked.
"Truth." You said deciding to start off easy.
"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Fresh asked making everyone look at you in anticipation.
"Nope." You said popping the p.
"Really? No one?" Al asked suspiciously.
"I think some people are attractive but that's about it." You admitted shrugging.
"Who do you find attractive?" Al asked curiously.
"You'll have to find out your next turn." You said with a wink causing Al to groan.
"Paps, truth or dare?" You asked.
"Dare!" Paps said confidently. You smiled innocently.
"I dare you to call Mr. Mettaton and baa." You said giggling to yourself. Paps blushed but called the number Blooky gave him. Paps then put it on speaker while everyone quieted.
"Hello darling?" You heard the voice you knew as Mr. Mettaton ask. Paps seemed to take a deep breath while everyone sat in anticipation.
"BAAAAAAAAA!" Paps yelled into the phone then proceeded to hang up. Everyone except Paps burst out laughing. While laughing you almost fell off the swing while Fresh did. After calming down you all played a few games for a couple of hours before going back to truth or dare. It was now Blooky's turn.
"(Y/N), truth or dare?" Blooky asked.
"Dare." You said bravely.
"I dare you to... fix your hair back to what you had before." Blooky said happily. You froze. As you moved to fix your hair you saw Fresh looking at you worriedly. Moving your hair you heard a collective gasp from everyone.
"(Y/N), what happened?" Al asked concerned.
"I'd prefer not to talk about it." You said sadly.
"Why didn't you tell us about this?" Fresh asked seemingly hurt.
"I'm used to dealing with the problem on my own and I didn't want you guys to worry." You said finding the ground rather interesting at that moment. Fresh sighed.
"We would worry even if you didn't show us." Blooky said.
"Yeah and now your not alone so come to us if you have any problems." Paps added happily. You smiled knowing they had your back.
"Thanks." You said smiling at everyone who smiled back.
"Whelp I think it's time to go home." Fresh said looking at the sky, it was becoming night. Everyone agreed and started to leave. You stayed on the swing looking at the sky. Everyone had left now and you were watching the sky change colors. When the stars started to appear you heard someone walking over to you.