Chapter 11

(Guess who's back!)

You had the best sleep you've ever had in the past three years. Waking up you noticed you were in an unfamiliar area until you remembered what happened last night. Sighing you sat up and got out your shower things when you realized you forgot a towel. Exiting your room you saw that Goth's room was opened and he wasn't in there. Going downstairs you saw Goth in the kitchen baking pancakes.
"Um Goth, where are the towels? I'd like to take a shower." You said startling Goth. Luckily he didn't drop anything.
"Oh! Hold on." Goth said as he turned off the stove and set down the batter. Going slowly as to not hurt your ankle more you followed him upstairs.
"Wait here." Goth said while he entered his room. After a minute of waiting he finally came back with a towel.
"Here you go. Do you need anything else?" Goth asked about to head back down.
"No, I thought ahead and brought most things with me, I just forgot to bring a towel." You said chuckling at your forgetfulness.
"Ok, you better hurry up or the pancakes will get cold." Goth said as he started walking back downstairs.
"Ok." You called after him. You walked into your room, picked up your bathroom supplies, and a new set of clothes you went into the bathroom. Locking the door you took a quick shower, changed, and entered your room once again. Tossing your pajamas on the bed you brushed your damp hair and put away your bathroom supplies. When you felt ready for the day you exited the room and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen you saw the kitchen table set with a stack of pancakes in the center of the table, different pancake toppings, and syrup. You spotted Goth sitting at the table reading. He looked up when you entered the kitchen.
"How was the shower?" Goth asked as you sat at the table across from him.
"It was fine, took awhile to figure out the controls but other than that it was like any normal shower." You said taking two pancakes and adding your choice of toppings. Goth also took two pancakes which confused you.
"Didn't you already eat?" You asked causing Goth to blush lightly.
"No, I wanted to wait till you finished getting ready and eat together." Goth said nervously.
"Aww, that's sweet of you." You said grabbing and showing him the syrup. Goth chuckled while you smiled in victory. The rest of breakfast was filled with small talk. It was when you were putting your plate in the sink when Goth asked you a question that had been weighing on your mind some.
"What are you going to do now?" Goth asked putting his plate in the sink after you moved.
"Good question. I guess I'll just look for a job and then try and find a place to live so I can get out of your metaphorical hair." You said leaning against the counter. Goth seemed upset by what you said.
"Why don't you stay here." Goth offered shocking you.
"Oh no, I couldn't. I don't want to be a bother." You said quickly. Goth gave you a smile.
"It wouldn't be a bother, it would be nice to have someone around." Goth said almost convincing you.
"I don't want to stay without doing anything." You said standing straight.
"How about you clean and cook as payment." Goth asked smiling hopefully. You pondered for a minute. It was a good offer. You would have a roof, food, and utilities. The payment was easy since it was stuff you were already used to doing. And living with Goth would be great since you've grown quite fond of the skeleton. Making your choice you gave him an answer.
"Ok, I'll stay." You said smiling gently at Goth.

(Sorry for the short chapter but I'm running out of ideas. I'll be posting again just not as often as before. Also comment ideas for this story.)
(Ps. Thanks for all the support! ;3)