Chapter 17

(Here's another chapter to make up for no chapters for almost three months.)(Ps. about the first part sorrynotsorry >;3)

You were shocked and didn't know what to say. Taking a breath you hoped he would understand.
"I'm sorry but I'm not ready to date. I do like you a lot but I'm just not ready." You said sadly staring at your lap. Glancing up you saw Goth looking torn before it turned to a determined look.
"I understand, but just know I won't give up and I will still be your friend." Goth said determined. Hugging Goth you thanked him for understanding. As Goth hugged back the door burst open revealing Palette and PJ.
"Did you kiss yet?" Palette asked excitedly. Goth released you, stood, then dragged Palette out of the room. As Palette was being dragged he keep asking questions until you couldn't hear him anymore. PJ walked up to your bed and sat in the chair Goth had been sitting in.
"So, did you kiss?" PJ asked cheekily.
"No, Goth confessed an-" You were cut off by PJ squealing, I repeat, PJ SQUEALING.
"Oh my gosh! Are you dating? But did you kiss tho?" PJ asked smirking and wiggling him bone brow at the last question. Rolling your eyes you answered Pj's questions.
"No and no. I may have... rejected him." You said rubbing your arm in nervousness. Glancing at PJ he seemed to have froze, even the stuff on his head that usually floats was frozen.
"What the heck (Y/N)!" PJ asked angrily.
"I'm not ready to date and I'm afraid. Im afraid I won't be good enough for Goth." You said as you felt tears threaten to fall. PJ softened at that.
"Even if you aren't good enough Goth will still love you. But I think you are good enough for Goth. If people think otherwise, then I will beat them up." PJ said emphasizing the last part by shaking his fist in the air making you laugh. Seeing you laugh made PJ smile.
"Um, can you... be my... brother?" You asked nervously blushing. PJ froze again before hugging you tightly.
"Of course, only if I get to call you lil sis." PJ said teasingly. Laughing you agreed with promise of revenge. PJ let go and not soon after that you heard footsteps coming down the hall. When Goth and Palette entered, PJ suddenly put an arm around you.
"I'd like to formally introduce my new sister. I get to choose who she dates and you are appropriate." PJ declared pointing at Goth. Both Palette and Goth stood shocked before you lightly smacked PJ upside his head. PJ laughed, Palette chuckled, and Goth just sighed with a small smile. As you smiled fondly a nurse came in and told you that visiting hours were over. Saying goodbye everyone promised to come back the next day and that they would inform your other friends about you waking up. You waved bye as they left. Once they were gone you were left in silence. Groaning you knew waiting would be horrible just like hospital food.
You groggily opened your eyes as sunlight came in through the window. Sitting up you ran your hand through your hair only to find it a greasy messy. Scrunching your nose you went to stand when a nurse came in. You wondered how they had perfect timing but it slipped your mind when they started fretting over you. When they asked why you tried to stand while your leg still hurt, you told them that you wanted to take a shower. The nurse said that was fine but to be careful with your wounds. They helped you to the shower and got you a clean gown. You seemed to just realize you were wearing one while talking with Goth, Palette, and PJ. Blushing you showered making sure to wash your hair. Once you were out you got dressed and let the nurse help you to the bed because you leg started to hurt. Taking some pills for the pain you started to feel sleepy. You tried to stay awake incase someone came but then remembered it was a school day so no one would come until afternoon. Smiling, you let sleep take you.