Chapter 6

It was the next day aka Friday and you still had your hair covering your eye. It was lunch and you were with the kitten waiting for PJ. Hearing footsteps you looked up to see PJ and waved to him. Waving back he walked over and sat next to you.
"Hey (Y/N) guess what." PJ said excitedly.
"What, did you get a boyfriend?" You joked absentmindedly petting the kitten. PJ glared at you but you knew he found it funny by the smirk he wore. You remember the first time you joked to PJ.
Ever since you became friends with PJ you would text and chat whenever. One day after pe PJ was drinking water after playing basketball when you made a dick joke. He literally did a spit take and looked at you shocked while you were trying to hold in your laughter. You thought you messed up and was about to apologize when he burst out laughing making you finally break causing everyone to look at you two confused. That day was the start of your stupid jokes and sarcasm. Anyways, PJ shook his head.
"Nope, I'm taking the kitten home with me." PJ said proudly. You stopped petting the kitten and looked at PJ happily.
"Really!" You said excited for the kitten.
"Yep, dad said I could keep them." PJ said taking the kitten and petting them. You had found out shortly after you became friends with PJ that Mr. Error had adopted PJ.
"That's awesome! What are you going to name them?" You asked scratching the kitten behind their ear.
"I was thinking you could name them." PJ said setting the kitten down. You hummed in thought.
"How about Tomodachi or Tomo for short." You suggested.
"Why Tomodachi?" PJ asked confused. You smiled.
"Tomodachi means friend in Japanese. It's because of this kitten that we are friends." You explained proudly.
"Tomo huh. I like it." PJ said nodding in approval. You picked up the kitten and held them in front of you.
"Hey kit, do you like the name Tomo?" You asked the kitten. The kitten meowed and purred so you took it as a yes.
"I think that's a yes." PJ said chuckling.
"Oh wow I didn't know you spoke cat." You joked laughing as PJ lightly punched your shoulder.
"Yeah yeah laugh it up." PJ said chuckling. It was then that the bell rang.
"So are you taking the kitten home after school today?" You asked as you both got up.
"Yep." PJ said as you pet the kitten goodbye.
"Sadly I won't be able to see you off. How tragic, but that is how homework must be." You said dramatically making PJ chuckle.
"Well I got to get to class see ya around." PJ said walking towards his class.
"See ya!" You called after him while walking to your next class. While walking to class you got a text

Fresh: hey (Y/N) me, al, paps, and blooky are hanging out sunday wanna come
You: definitely
Fresh: coolio see ya there

Putting away your phone you continued your day normally. Arriving at the library you waved to Goth and went to your corner. What you didn't expect was for Palette to be there. You waved to Palette who waved back while patting the seat next to him. Sitting on the seat you started to pull out your homework when Palette started to talk.
"Hey (Y/N) can we hang out sometime? I want to get to know you better." Palette asked.
"When would you want to hang out?" You asked looking at Palette.
"Are you free this weekend?" Palette asked hopefully.
"Sorry but I'm booked this weekend." You said stopping when you realized you made an unintentional pun. Looking at Palette you saw him chuckling making you giggle yourself.
"Nice pun." Palette said giving you a thumbs up.
"That was unintentional." You said sighing but still laughing.
"So when can we hang out?" Palette asked getting back on topic.
"I guess we can meet here on Monday and then go out somewhere." You said knowing that it would get you in trouble. Palette seem happy with that.
"Great! I have to go to practice now, bye!" Palette said getting up and rushing out to door. You were confused and Goth was able to tell because he explained that Palette was the cheerleader captain and he was late by staying here. You felt bad but Goth reassured you that it was fine. Nodding you started on your homework. Once you were finished with your homework you put it away and grabbed a book you found interesting and started to read. You were about halfway through when Goth came over and told you it was time to leave. Putting the book back you left with Goth and started on your way home.