28. Field Trip (4)

Third Person

"Is it true you rejected me because you like Yeonjun?" Taehyun asked, which made Nabin's eyes widen at his unexpected question.

She took a glance at Yeonjun to see if he was awake and he was knocked out. She heaved a sigh of relief before looking back at Taehyun again.

She placed her hand on the machine and pushed the button, "Yes, I do like him."

After a couple of seconds, the machine shocked her, which made Taehyun and Beomgyu confused.

"I honestly don't know if I should believe it or not because it lied when I used it earlier." Beomgyu commented.

"You know what, I don't need a machine to tell me when the person can answer herself." Taehyun said.

"I already gave you my answer." Nabin stated, before pouring all the wine, which had a decent amount left, into her cup.

*So she does like him, I thought I would be hurt by it but I'm not. In fact, I'm actually happy for them. They look good together.* Taehyun thought.

*I can't wait to tell Yeonjun that Nabin likes him back.* Beomgyu thought as he quietly chuckled to himself.

After Nabin filled up her cup, which was a little more than halfway, she held the cup with both of her hands and drank all of it in one go.

"Wow... respect." Beomgyu gave her a thumb up.

"Well, since we clearly don't have any wine left, game over." She said before getting up.
"Now... what do we do with them?" She pointed at the others.

"I guess I'll bring Soobin back since we're sharing the same room." Beomgyu shrugged.

"And I'll bring Hueningkai because he's my roommate." Taehyun commented.

"What about Yeonjun?" Nabin asked.

"You can bring him back to his." Beomgyu said.

"What?!" She looked at him with wide eyes.
"W-Why me?"

"Because Soobin and Hueningkai are way bigger than us, so we're gonna struggle bringing them back to our rooms." Taehyun explained.

"And Joohee is knocked out, so you're the only one who can bring him back." Beomgyu added.

"But he's heavy..." She frowned.

"So are they," Beomgyu pointed at Sookai.

"Fine..." Nabin sighed.
"I guess I'll bring him back."

Nabin

"Yah, Choi Yeonjun," I waved my hand in front of him. "Are you sleeping?"

"Hmm..." He quietly replied.

"You need to get up, you can't sleep here." I told him and he slightly opened his eyes.

"Ohhh?" He smiled.
"It'ssssss Naaaaaabinnnnn~"

"Can you hear me?" I asked and he nodded.
"Do you think you can stand up?"

"Of courseeeeeee!" He started tapping his chest.
"I'm Choi Yeonnnjunnnnn! I cannnnn do annnnnythingggggg!"

"Then get up because I'm taking you back to your room." I said.

"Okayyyyyyy," He slurred before attempting to get up. After I watched him struggle for a good minute, he finally got on his feet and he looked at me.

"Ohhh? Whyy cannn I seeee threeeee Nabinssss?" He asked while pointing and became chuckling.
"All the Nabinsss areeee preeeeettyyyyyyy~" He said, which made my heart fluttered.