2. Youngjae

Nabin

While Joohee and I were waiting in the line to get our food, I saw Yeonjun and the rest of TXT sitting right by our regular spot.

"Ugh, why are they sitting near our spot..." I mumbled. "So annoying."

"Hey Nabin," Joohee called me as she tapped my shoulder.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow, "What?"

"Are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna get your food?" She asked.

"Oh right," I grabbed the tray of food and gave the lunch lady a small smile, before walking to our spot and took a seat.

I couldn't help but to stare at TXT. Out of all the empty seats, they decided to sit near us. Because of them, I didn't eat because they were distracting me with their loudness.

"I'm telling you! He did this to Mrs. Song today!" Hueningkai said.

"Shut up Hueningkai, no one cares." Soobin commented.

"You shut up!" Hueningkai retorted.

Soobin got up from his chair, "You wanna go?!" He asked.

Hueningkai got up from his and slammed his hands on the table, "Let's go!" He shouted and everyone in the cafeteria was staring at them.

Ugh, can they shut up? I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Nabin," Joohee called my name.

I looked up at her and raised my eyebrow, "Yeah?"

"Doesn't Beomgyu look handsome today?" She asked, before looking at his direction and staring at him.

"Yeah, he looks extra handsome today." I said without even looking at him.

"Yeonjun looks good too. Don't you agree?"

"Hell no." I responded without hesitation.

"Oh, come on Nabin! You know he's good looking!"

"No, he's not."

"How about Taehyun? Is he handsome?" She questioned.

"What kind of question is that?! Of course he is!"

"Why do you hate Yeonjun so much? What has he ever done to you?"

"Nothing."

"Then why do you hate him."

"Because he's just annoying in general." I stated before eating my rice.

"Dude, you don't even know him." She said before laughing.

"I do know him. I know his name is Choi Yeonjun, who is a self-centered piece of shit that only cares about himself."

"What are you talking about? Yeonjun isn't a self-centered. Yeonjun is actually a very sweet guy."

I scoffed, "And how do you know that?" I questioned.