2.

It was break time, I got my lunch and sat on a table I was going through my phone scrolling down insta double tapping everything, replying to everyone.

"Huh ha, here you are, I didn't see you whole day" Louis jerked my shoulders, pressed it pretty hard meanwhile Naill sat I front of me and starting eating my fries, I rolled my eyes and snatched it from him, he laughed and picked my burger, I huffed "always hungry huh" I said, he simply winked at me shoving it even more. I smiled at him, he is so cute.

"Mate, what's up with you, didn't even tell that you were here" Louis barked, sometimes I don't get it why does he has to be loud, anyways I love him he's my brother.

"Nah, nothing I was going to call you only but then you happened", he also took some of my fries.

" Seriously why does anyone have to take my fries" I groned, L laughed and took it all from me, ass,
"Awww we know how much you like fries", " Never mind I'm going get myself more fries and I'm not gonna share! Anyone of you want anything?" I said,
"Nah, we're fine here" while Naill was showing something on his phone to L.

"One medium fries please" I said, he nodded and started preparing, meanwhile I looked around the canteen thinking if I could glance him again.
Nope nowhere to be found, I started thinking where could he be right now, maybe he's having his class or maybe even banging someone who cares.
"Here's your fries" I zoned out, looked at him he smiled, I smiled back and paid him.

I looked at my phone to check the time and realised that there are few scratches, it could probably cause he kicked from his spike shoes, I rolled my eyes and was bout to put my phone back in back pocket and

"Is that your dirty phone" Theo snatched it from my hand and held it like a tissue
" I can't believe I dirted my fav shoes"

I rolled my eyes these rich brats, "Fucker, you still holding it with your hands" Liam said and laughed, "oh, right I should drop it" Theo chuckled, I clenched my jaw and fist but my phone was snatched by Him, yes I finally saw him, his gorgeous green eyes, my heartbeat started racing faster, he looked at my fist, I loosened it.

"Stop it guys, you've already caused enough damage to this phone" He said while not breaking eye contact with me.
He then looked at my phone " Seriously is this your phone" He looked at me with raising his eyebrows thinking how can anyone use it
"Anyways take it".

He offered me, I smiled, I raised my hand to take it,

Bang! "Oops should have caught it faster". He raised his shoulder, his minions laughed and he laughed as well.
They all went away.

I bent down again looked at phone and yes there are 2-3 cracks, ughhh fuxk him, I fisted my hands again, he looked back at me again I felt like dejà vù, he looked at my fist, I loosened it again, he smirked and went away.

What really happenes to me when he looks at me, I always loose my grip, I feel empty inside when he looks at me and did I really think that he was simply gonna give it back to me, he's an ass Zayn wake up!.

I got up put the phone in my pocket and saw Naill was standing in front of me,
" What's wrong with you Z, you gotta take your stand, last time Louis did that for you, you snapped at him saying you can take care of yourself "
" I can take care of myself" I pushed him and got away.