19.

I was all happy today at school, even while attending lectures I was pretty much attentive unlike the last time. It was finance going on and I already did my assignment even Mr. Skye was pleased, I got out of the class as bell rang.

I went to my locker to put books back, I was looking for Him, he was no where to be seen.
"Ssup Zee" Lou almost jumped on me, "relax Lou, ssup why so hyped huh" I asked, "umm what ya doing today" "Umm nothing much special, you spill what happened" I asked, I knew he wanted something from me.
"I actually met someone" I nodded in an exciting way " Yah, so her name is Eleanor, and we got back together....again." I rolled my eyes, " I know who's she bro! But you guys again together, are you sure bout that? " I asked I was quite concerned for him. "Ya bro last time it was just misunderstanding now all clear and yes she's really cuteeee mate".
You're cute, ughh he's always in my head.

"Oh okay that's cool, so how's going on" I asked to seem interested while I was still thinking bout Him.
"Umm it's chill only right now, I'll let you know if something's up to, okayy bbye now I've to" And he stormed to the classroom. I laughed he's always like this all hyped, I hope this time these guys don't mess up again with their on&off relationship.

I waved Lou and I see Him, I smiled, he was with a girl Kendall, I mentally scoffed. I was looking at him, he looked at me too, I got excited, but he completely ignored me, like I don't even exists. I felt a small pain in my chest, I ran away from there and went to my class.

It was lunch time, Lou, El and Niall we all were having lunch, while I was just pretending to eat. Harry was with his giant group, laughing, eating whatever.
"Ssup mate, yoh okayy? " Niall asked, I smiled and nodded. "Nothing I'm just not hungry", " Hehe that's not the problem, lemme help you with that lunch" Naill was taking my food, I was still looking at His direction, wasn't bothered what Niall was doing. Lou slapped N's hand " Bro let him eat, he barely eats" Lou barked, I chuckled he always care and remember that, " Take and only you eat Malik".

"Hey Zayn, how it's going on" El asked, I smiled, " Yah it's cool, youh say, you guys together finally, don't mess up this time, and I'm serious okay!".
"Yah we won't, it will be fine" She said and they both were into each other.
I was still looking at Him, he can't even look at me, I was getting angry, I fisted my hand, relax  zee.

That's it I can't see him anymore like this
"Okay guys see ya I've gotta some work" I got up from chair, "ohh and yaa meet us at 9 today cool", " Yaa cool".

Whole day went and he completely ignored me, well i wasn't expecting him to come and talk to me but a simple Hi and smile would have worked.
I caught him when he was alone too but still he ignored like I don't exists.

I got back home, truly disappointed, "you didn't disappoint me this time" Really and what bout the times when you've disappointed me huh!! Asshole.

I did my daily routine work, it was 8 dinner time, we had. I checked my phone Louis text was there to meet them, tbh I wasn't at all interested but okayy.

My phone chimed, I checked again, must be Lou, spamming me, but it wasn't him.

Harry-
Meet @12:30 today at your near house park.

Whatt he wanna meet me!! I thought he totally had forgotten bout me! I was again smiling like an idiot.

Zayn-
But.. That would be too late right, I mean

Harry-
So? You haven't sneaked out?

Zayn-
I have, but

Harry-
So you don't wanna meet?

Zayn-
Nooo, that's not what I meant, of course I wanna meet you.

Harry-
Cool, see ya then.

Zayn-
Yess, see yaa..

Fuxk how should I tell him that I haven't sneaked out yet! I'm too scared of my dad and if he finds out about it then I'm totally screwed. That's why I hadn't sneaked out with Louis and Niall too, they understand the problem, Lou one time really forced me, but later on understood.

I cancelled my plan with L, I knew he would be mad but that's okay, and started studying, I mean that's what I do before doing something stupid, so my dad would be happy and won't be that mad if figure out ig.

It was 12am, my heart was pounding, should I tell him no? No zayn finally he texted, broke the silence, just meet him, it would be good!
I was worried, it would be dangerous tho. But I cut away my thoughts, opened my window, slowly got out of it, without making any noise, and jumped out of it.

Landed on my butt, ouchh stupid I can't even jump properly. I got up and went to the park. Again waiting for him, checking my phone, I was texting Him that I'm waiting, but I hear car stretching.

"Get in" He said, and I did.