31.

Spill12345678 for motivating me to write.

-----

My head was throbbing, eyelids were heavier, I knew I was awake but I just couldn't open my eyes.

What time is it? Where's my phone? Where am I? Why I feel so different?.

I looked for my phone, and picked it up.

Where's Harry?

I felt so empty. I tired to stretch a bit but my body wasn't cooperating with me. That's when it all hit me, last night, the fight.

I looked at my chest, the scratches. Though they got little light now, nothing major, but my body was feeling so heavy.

Flashback.

I could feel how he was all over me, how tightly he hugged me, kisses, bites.

I jerked my head, I could literally feel all of it. I closed my eyes to feel it all again. The night was like a dream.

Did it all really happened? Was it my dream? Was I sleeping that tight maybe iy could be a heavy dream?

I was having so many back thoughts. I put my hand over my head.

I need water.

"Hey" I heard him, my heartbeat went up.

I looked at him, he was standing near the  door.

"Morning sleeping beauty"

I didn't say anything,

"Come on, get up"

I was lying on my stomach and tried to hide myself deep inside the blanket.

"I'm gonna turn on the lights now"

"Nohhh pleasee, don't"

"I'm gonna do it" He said in a singing way, I know he's teasing me.

"Nohh please don't" I hid my face over the pillow.

After some seconds nothing happened, I'm glad he didn't turn on the lights. I could feel his footsteps coming towards me. He played with my hair little bit.

My back was all naked, the blanket didn't cover it, it was beneath my stomach.
He slided his one finger over my back till my shorts. He removed his hand.

Suddenly I felt exposed, he pulled my shorts little bit, I stopped breathing, what is he doing??

I felt exposed for a second and he spanked me and put it back again.

"Get up now"

"Yeah"

He threw the T shirt on me and left the room. I got up, I wore it and went to the washroom.

I saw my face in the mirror, I didn't feel anything, empty, blank.

I splashed some water, freshen up and left the washroom.

I saw Him, he was simply sitting on his couch, scrolling down his phone. I went and sat beside me but at the edge of the couch.

Why the energy is kinda weird?

He looked at me,

"Hey, would you not mind and bring me the cord from my room"

"Yahh okehh"

I got up and got him the charger and gave it to him. He made an expression which I couldn't get. He removed the cord from the adapter, threw the adapter on the floor, nothing happened though, it fell on the carpet, his whole living room is carpeted. He plugged the cord beside the socket and put his phone on charging.