24.

I was walking towards my house and smiling like an idiot, I opened the door and the aura inside the house wasn't just, then I remembered dad's missed calls, I knew he would be disappointed.

"Oh you finally came" His sarcastic voice,
"Umm yeah, actually I finished my studies and-", " Save it, I just had the dinner, for you it's in the microwave" I nodded. I got into my room, jumped on my bed. I checked my phone, hoping he'd would have texted, but no texts from him. I mean not even text me when u reach, I know it's normal to meet but, ugh what can I say it's Harry, everything has to be according to him.

I shut my phone and turned to right side with grabbing the pillow tightly, I was having glimpses of all the scenes, there's just something in him like he's passionate about everything, his studies, himself, he has maintained himself so perfectly.

I got up from bed to change into my sweatpants, I was having little bit of body pain then I remembered all the small fights we had. I smiled again.

__

I was feeling good today in college, I know it's stupid to think but I can't control myself. After the classes, I was in the canteen, waiting for Niall and Louis and starving cause last night I just passed out, and now for a whole day, I was lazy.

After lunch, I was still feeling exhausted and I decided to miss the last lecture, it anyways much important to me. I got to my locker to keep the books, it was kinda creepy cause only I was there as other students were in their classrooms.

"Ohh god leave me", I heard a girl's voice, "come on babe, I know you like that". I couldn't hear guy properly, I guess he must have whispered.
"God no" The girl said again. I had a deja vu after that, I could remember that club night when I was vulnerable and helpless, looking for someone to help me.
I kinda feel what she must be going through and I decided to go and at least check. I should also be willing to help as I don't want anyone to go through that stage.

I walked to that direction, and I see two people really close, but it wasn't looking like as I expected and I was embarrassed to the death as I just encountered make out of two people right in front of me.

I slowly took a step back to not to disturb them, but because of my shoe sound they were distracted. I took a big gulp, I knew I was in trouble. I couldn't see the guy, he simply got little away from her. I could only see his back and he kinda looked-

"Hey, wtf is wrong with you" I heard that girl saying, I looked at her and she was none other then Kendall, and I just didn't want to know who that guy was, I already knew. I wanted to run away from there. I felt like throwing up.

"Wtf, I'm fucking talking to you boy" I kept looking at His direction, he finally turned and I could see his face. I didn't wanna believe what I just saw.
I fucking wanna bleach my eyes!!!

"Are you fucking deaf huh, don't you even think about telling it to any professor, you get, you piece of shit", she kept throwing her words on me and my eyes were glued to Him.
I knew why she was panicking, certain rules were imposed last year in this university, because of our seniors' histories they had done. And also she was already detained for that.

"You junior, I'm talking to you" She pushed me back, but I didn't flinch much, I looked at her then, "I... I m sorreh, I misunderstood the situation, youh guys can continue". I rolled my eyes.

" Are you mocking me", I widened my eyes, "noooo-", " Babe, leave it, why you spoiling your mood, just chill" I looked at Him, he was side leaning against the wall messing with his hair, I felt like slapping him.

"No Harry, he's a junior, doesn't he know his place, and what if he tells-",
" Chill babe, nothing will happen, look at him, do you think he has balls to say anything to professor and he already knows what will happen if he decides to speak" He said all that in one go and I was crying from inside, I was clawing my nails deep into my skin just to control my tears.
Does he not realise that his words stab me.

He grabbed her by her waist and shoulder and they moved away from me. She was calmed down by his just one touch. They were going away, I was just looking at their backs. He then looked back at me and finally got away with her.

I was angry, fucking angry, I punched the wall.
fucking mad I was to even think about involving myself into this situation. Why the fuck did I even come here, I should have avoided as usual, but no I fucking gotta take stand, for myself, for other people. Why can't I see that it only lands me into trouble.

I wanted to cry, but I controlled my tears, I don't wanna cry for him anymore. The moment I feel like I'm getting closer to him, the very next day he proves me wrong and my dumb ass always fall for him.

Why the fuck can't you understand zayn he's already taken.

Would you find a way to let me down slowly,
A little sympathy I hope you can show me.