9.

We were sitting in silently in his car while he was driving it passionately, I don't know what's going on but I do know that I'm gonna get hurt, shxt I should have done something before getting into his car like pushing him and running away, lol he would have caught me, never mind it's going on his way. He then suddenly stops the car in front of a huge tall building.

We got outta car and I was just following him, went inside of the building and got in the lift. He pressed the highest floor button fuxk, I'm afraid of heights. I was getting anxious as we were getting to the higher floor. My heart almost sank when we reached the floor and the gate opened, he took my hand and started walking. We were at the terrace now Fuzk I'm gonna loose myself now.

"Why ar..are we here.. " I asked him, he just smiled and dropped my hand. "I wanted to show you something" He claimed confidently, how's he so confident all the time?

"You know I love this view, feels like on top of the world. Look how everything is so small in front of you" He paused then,

" Zayn open your eyes" He demanded, I still didn't open my eyes.
"Zayn you know I hate repeating myself" and I felt the goosebumps around my arms, I slowly opened them.

"Why did you close them in the first place" He asked with doing something with his eyebrows.

"I... I'm afraid of heights", he laughed
" Seriously you.. You afraid of heights" He again laughed. "You're a scaredy cat man" I didn't say anything just looked down.

"Hey look up,, let's go over there" He took my hand and started walking towards the railings. Fuxk no wayyy I.. I can't do it.. Just can't!.

"Pl.. Please noo Harreh, I'm really scared of heights, I can't do this please... "
I stopped walking and said it somehow.

"Seriously, you're not kidding right" His tone was cocky.

"Umm I'm uh scare-"

"God leave it, I thought I could show you this and make you feel better, but I can't do anything if you wanna be a loser" He huffed and dropped my hand and started walking towards the staircase.

"Heyy, nooo, waitt Harreh"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, I.. I can make this up for you" I said but wasn't sure of what just I said.
Make it up for you, but how?

He smiled and came closer to me, grabbed my back of the neck "you sure" I nodded, I simply couldn't say anything to him, his eyes are so damn enchanting I can't deny them. He twisted my neck normally and pointed with his another hand

"Okk, go up there, cross that small railing that is on the floor, go even further more and lean against the railing and see the view, I'm sure you'll love it".

I gulped, how am gonna do that it's impossible for me, he then released my neck and pushed me in front, I somehow took my breathe. I took a deep breathe and started walking slowly. I looked behind he still standing there with cold look on his face. I looked in front and took baby steps.

"That's gonna take you forever Zayn, we don't have much time" He sternly said, I flinched, I was still walking and I could see I was nearer to see the other buildings and thats when I stopped, I stopped breathing, I couldn't do it, my hands started to shake, I sat on my knees and started crying what's going on with me, I have cried hundred times since last two weeks.

"That's it Zayn, you don't have it in you" He said and when I looked back he was already gone. Why is he doing with me? He literally left me at the terrace of the tallest building even after knowing that I'm afraid of heights.

I did nothing just got to the nearest wall and rested my back. I stopped crying, regained myself again though my hands were still shaking because it was cold. I checked the time it the 7pm, fuxk the dinner.

"Lou can you please pick me up".