36.

I was in class but just physically I wasn't even paying attention to the professor. I rubbed my face and hair, this can't be happening, don't mess your studies with your stupid personal life zayn.

I was waiting for the day to get over, I just wanted to go home. I've had enough drama today, and why is it even like that, I hate dramas and somehow I get involved in it.

I couldn't focus at all, I left the class and went to washroom. It is fucking empty, ahhh so satisfying, an empty washroom.
I really was wishing to lock it and sit there for some time. I wish I could have a place like that in this uni. Just me.

I rinsed my face with water, I could see Louis angry face and Niall's crying face when I closed my eyes. I was feeling bad for Niall and only him, Louis can fuck off. I looked at the mirror, doing nothing but just observing me, I glanced of Harry, his poker face, cold face. Why does he keep bugging me like this

I made my hair, I totally messed up my hair, I like it this way, messy, effortless looks. Has it ever occurred to anyone that when things are about to get changes in your life, you have that weird feeling, I know that from on, it won't be like the way it was, it will change, I can sense that it's a time for a new beginning. But I don't want it at the same time, cause the cost is too high, my best friends I'm at the verge of loosing them or already lost them I don't know.

I looked in the mirror again, feeling nothing. I got away from the counter, fixing my clothes, I heard a click sound over the door, I didn't bother to look at it.
But I smell something, that familiar smell, that makes me crazy. I looked Him.

He looked at me, and came beside me, fixing himself looking in the mirror. I was looking at Him through the mirror. I wanted to hug him, tightly just not do anything but that hug is more than enough. I gulped down. He hasn't said anything, again the silence was bothering me.

That's it, he was going now, he moved away from the counter and almost passed me from behind. It hurts like anything, say something Harry.

I couldn't hold it any longer,

"Harreh", I subtly held his hand, softly, hoping he'd not jerk it away and stop.

He did, he stopped. Looked back at me.

" Yeah". That's it, a cold reply again.

Can I hug you....

Say something zayn, do something.

"I.... I.. Ummm"

"Hmm"

I looked at him,

"Say something Harreh, your silence is killing me" I finally said it.

"What do you want me to say"

I looked down.

"Di.. Did I disappoint you...., "

He took a pause, I looked at him, he was just glaring at me, slowly blinking his eyes.

He got away, and made his way to the door and locked it.

Wow, I was expecting that he would storm out.

He turned back and called me by gesturing his fingers. I moved towards him, he demanded to come closer, I took another step. He squinted his eyes. He lift his hand and pulled me by collar, and now we were inch closer. I was breathing heavily. I looked at him, by this time, he turned me around and pushed me to the wall. Pinning

"Why are you like this Zayn", his voice is calmer. He was rubbing our cheeks together. I melted by his touch.

" Like whhat" That's all I could say.

He clubbed both of our hands together, bought them down and pushed my fingers.

"Ahhhh" I closed my eyes.

"Shhhhhh don't scream babe"

"Open your eyes" He demanded.

I did, I looked at him, his mesmerizing face, one day I really wanna feel him to the fullest, his hair, his cheeks, his eyes.

"What was that scene huh" He freed my hands and placed his one hand over the wall.

"I know Harreh, but it wasn't me, it was Loueh, he just got so mad at me, I... I-"

"So he just screamed at you "

"I know I'm sohh mad at him, why would he do that, he could have handled the situation calmly instead of creating that scene and-"

"And he knows about your social anxiety" When he said this, I felt like throwing up, cause what I noticed, even he also did, that was really fucked up, cause this proves that he actually did wrong to me.

"Yeah"

"How long have you been friends"

"Since high school"

"Huhh, that means he must know all your secrets too" My stomach twisted, I looked down.

"Hmmm"

"Zayn, how can you really allow ppl to treat you like this" I started to feel eyes watery, by this one sentence my whole body was shot with a flame that climbed up to my neck. He was confronting me, I don't want this right now please, I've had enough of all this.

"Zayn" I looked up, by this time, I had controlled my tears.

"You're my friend now, you will be hanging out with my group, you can't let this happen again, deal with your Loueh and end that".

End it...?

" Harreh, end it..., we have been friends for too long, I mean I -"

"Then friends don't treat you like that"

I kept staring at him, tongue-tied, didn't know what to say.

"He insulted the fuck outta you in front of whole cafeteria" He paused.
"and good friends don't do that Zayn "

He got little away, he put both his hands over my each shoulder, kinda leaning on me. He was caressing my nape softly, rubbing my hair.

"That was just a suggestion, it's up to you, you decide what you wanna do, it's your life, I said that, since you'd be hanging out with my group and we don't entertain that, unless you're on the other side, the one who's winning, coming up with sassy replies and comebacks, which you can't do, but that's okay"

I looked down, I kept rubbing my feets, he was making me anxious.
He grabbed my nape tightly now. His demeanor changed little bit.

"I lied to my friends for you so that they'd stop bullying you since you're a junior, so you guys can be friends and you won't be troubled by them anymore"

I gulped down.

"I.. I knowh, thanks for that, it means a lot to meeh"

I kept looking down, I was too embarrassed to look at him right now.

He grabbed my chin and pulled up. We were staring at each other. My heartbeat was on another level.

"I could kiss you right now but"

We kept staring, I was waiting for his reply, which he never gave.

"But"

He pushed my hair back, clearing my messy hair.

"But I'm getting late".

He got away, places his hand on the door knob, twisted it to open.

" Zayn, "

"Yeah"

"Clear this shit of yours, I don't wanna see that again"

I stayed quiet.

"Am I clear"

My stomach twisted, I felt like throwing up, but he's right too, my life's too messy.

"Yeah, I will".

" Good".

He opened the door and went out.

I breathed, long breathes.
Fuck, it's like I can't breathe in fron of him or what.

But why didn't he kiss me.