11.

All back to normal now after that terrace scene now he's not even looking at me. I may have made him disappointed at me, that's all I do, cool the list is getting bigger. In fact he's nowhere to be seen now a days, I puffed. Well, good thing that I'm finally done with Mr. Skye's long ass assignment and got A for project, well hardwork pays you huh.

I texted Niall and Louis to meet in canteen. I stormed to the canteen cause I was starving. I sat there, they hadn't come yet I was just looking here and there maybe I could see him again.

What's wrong with me! That guy has hurted me twice and I still long for him well the last time I'm not sure about myself he has just confused me and that's all he has been doing.

"This time he'd eat Niall, he has been avoiding so" Louis loud ass barked and sat beside me and N went to get his food.

"Aww I wouldn't mind sharing my food with him" I said with a big smile. "Ya huh he eats all your food and then you don't eat later" He sassed. "Well last time I remember you took all of my fries" I mocked him. "Ok ok that was last time I won't do that again". " Nah it's okay I don't mind at all Lou here take it " I offered him my fries, we smiled.

We all ate, talked, laughed N was telling us how he almost burned his kitchen yesterday. I laughed till my stomach hurt he's so stupid. I truly enjoy my time with my boys that's it now I don't care about him or his disappointment in me. I'm happy with them.

"Ok now I'll leave my lecture starts in 5 mins" Lou said, "wait I'll come with you I've to give back the book in library, you joining Zee" Niall asked. "Nah, I got some time till next lecture you guys go" I said.
They waved and left, I took my ear phones listened to some songs. I got up I decided to reach class 10 mins early. I put everything in my bag and made my way.

I looked at my right and I could see Him fiddling with a girl, I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly I was pushed from behind and I fell hard on the ground ouch what just happened it hurts so bad and my phone! Oh nooo! I grabbed it somehow.

"Get your filthy ass up Malik" I looked back and tried to get up, it was Theo who shouted surrounded by his other people including Liam. He then picked me up by my collar.

"what did I tell you that day Zayn to give that finance project huh, I got fucking F because of you" He spat on my face and pushed me again. I didn't fall somehow managed my balance.

"And how did you get an A huh when pendrive was broken" He punched me in the stomach, I bent down and coughed.

"Told ya all he literally licks Mr. Skye's ass for real that's why that bastard spared him and gave him an A" Liam screamed from behind.

I couldn't process what was going on, he got F and he's blaming me what the Fuxk! I jerked myself and looked up and by that time I got another punch in my stomach and I fell on my knees.

"This is what you deserve Malik you're nothing but filthy dumb ass who has nothing that even mom left you" Theo spat while pulling my hair "ughhh.... " I winced in pain and he kicked my chest.

I fell down on my back ughh I can't breathe at all my chest was hurting. I tried getting up trying to regain myself, I saw my bag on right I turned my side and grabbed it I looked up and I could see he was staring right at me with his cold emerald forest green orbs, I was looking at him too, I was almost clouded in tears.

I felt I was pulled back and I see that Liam was pulling my bag, he bent down grabbed my jaw,

"This ain't over Malik, fuxking apologize to him" He said and pushed my jaw to Theo's side.

Theo pressed my left foot with his leg I winced in pain "ughhhh... Pl.. Stopp". He presses even harder. "Sorryy, ju..justt stopppp Ha...r stop". He finally removed his foot.

"Get outta here Malik" I crawled back turned to my right side and I again see him he was sitting and looking at me I looked so helpless, felt so helpless. I just couldn't break the eye contact I was trying to find something inside him, to feel something, "Didn't you hear me Malik" Liam screamed, I jerked myself.

Somehow I got up I winced in pain it was hurting all over, I saw that everyone was looking at me I felt the heat inside me I stormed out of the canteen.

Yes it was hurting, my leg was hurting but I couldn't bear to stand there for a second I had my Economics lecture I went straight to the class, I was lucky that teacher was late. I sat at the last seat and put my head down.

And there it was all the pain was coming.