20.

He was driving, songs in the background, past midnight, windows down wind messing with my hair, to be honest it was very peaceful and soothing. I was smiling cause I was loving this silence. It felt so good, I should sneak out more.

Damn, thinking bout that it gave me anxiety I was checking my phone again and again, just wishing that my dad would catch me. I was bouncing my leg, fiddling with my fingers, I was worried.

"If I'm not wrong, this is your first time sneaking out right" He said with one hand on the steering wheel and another hand messing with his hair, I was lost in his hair.

"How do youh do this even, you get everything bout me while you barely know me" I wanna his trick how is so good in this, his confidence is I wish for.

"Told ya zayn, you're pretty predictable" He scoffed, sure. "Okay, so here we are".
He parked in the car. I was still looking at my phone, I was quite scared to get outta car.
" You know what, give me this phone, and learn to enjoy without worrying"
He took the phone and put it in his pocket, but but I want my phone, don't take thaa - "chill I'm not taking it for forever just for some hours, now get outta car".

I finally got outta car, with a sheer wind stroke on my cheeks I felt a little shiver.
I started walking, it was a club "paraiso"
"Umm Spanish", I said, "Yahh" He smirked.

He hold my hand and we got inside the club. I got shady feeling inside, a chill but loud music was being played, people were grooving to it, some of them were smoking, drinking. I gulped to see that type of crowd, my heart beat was getting faster,I was anxious to see all that

I saw Harry, he was meeting everyone, hugging, kissing and all, he was just so comfortable with all this. He was happy and I got happy to see him like that.

"Aight folks this is my friend Zayn and Zayn this everyone, you guys introduce yourselves, I'm heading for drinks" I smiled when he said friends, he finally acknowledged me, I was looking, greeting people, they were quite good to me. He was going away but then he looked at me " You've come here to enjoy, so do that" , I nodded and he left.

He drank some shots and went for dancing, and I was chilling little awkwardly. I went to desk and leaned my hand and watching him dancing and smiling sneakingly.

"So, you're Zayn huh, Harry's friend" Two dudes came and stood beside me, they were kinda big types all muscles, patted my back pretty hard.
"Yah" I smiled. "So, what you giving him huh" One of them asked, what does he mean by that.
I ignored him, "oh, come on, you can give us too that" The other guy come really closer to me, I really got uncomfortable. What are they even talking about!
I was looking at Harry hoping he'd look back and just do something, but he was too much into dancing.
"Umm I really have to go bathroom, please excus-" Meanwhile one of them hold my hand really tightly.
"Ugh leave me" I was struggling with both of my hands. "Come on, don't be such a jerk Za-" His another hand was touching my tighs.
"Wtff, get your ugly hands off me you fucking jerk" I shouted, he dropped my hand. I winced in pain, I looked around some people were staring at me, my body heated up to see them, I was looking for Harry, he was nowhere to be seen. I ran away from there and stormed to the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face, rubbed my eyes, trying to breath. It's okay it was just a small incident, you got this.
I touched my pocket but couldn't find my phone anywhere, shit Harry has it, but where the fuck is he, I'm dying to see him.
I looked up in the mirror, I stroked my hair, wiped my face with napkin and got outta washroom, wearing my jacket.

It was some couple of seconds I couldn't grasp what just happened to me. One guy covered my mouth with his hands and started dragging me, I was struggling, trying to kick or punch even yelling but was all in vain. The other guy kicked my chest pretty hard that I wanted to cough badly but my mouth was still covered.

We got out off the club into a dark side alley just outside the club and they dropped me on the ground. I fell on my knees, my hands were keeping me up from falling on the ground entirely.
I was coughing badly, I turned around and saw they were the same people inside. I gulped, I knew I insulted them, fuck I shouldn't have screamed just could have simply ran away.

One of them grabbed my collar and picked me up, "what the fuck you think you are huh" He slapped my face, I fell on the ground, fuck my temple was bleeding little bit because his ring cut it.
"Not his face Jeff" The other guy said, he came near to me and grabbed my jaw
"You cunt, you think you could just create a mess over there, act like a victim and run away". He picked me up and punched hard my stomach, I bent down
Fuxk their hits feels like you being hit by some weights, they are so fuxking strong.

" Get away, Mark he's my hunt" Jeff smirked and came near to me, I gulped. He pressed my neck and pinned me to the wall, I couldn't breath, I was struggling, kicking my feet at him, he took one of his feet and blocked my legs, now I couldn't even move.

"This all could have easily been avoided if you'd have simply listened to me earlier, but no gotta act tough, deep down I know you want me too"
He pressed my neck harder, my eyes were at brink of loosing tears, I couldn't breath at all, I was feeling sick, I stopped struggling from his grip, I could hear sting sound.

"You'll kill him Jeff" He looked back at Mark, he smirked and dropped me on the cold ground. I was too cold, I looked for my jacket it was dropped near the club's back door. I coughed, again and again trying to gain my consciousness back, fuck it feels good to finally breath.
I was trying to get up, I saw them leaning against the wall smoking fuck they'll actually kill me now. I coughed again because of the smoke. I hate smoking.

Mark came near he kicked my chest and was pressing it hard, I couldn't get up, it was hurting like anything.
"Pl.. Please sorreh, stt... Stopp, just stop itt." Somehow I blabbed. "Hehe did you hear that" Mark laughed, "yah his accent so raw, fuxking wanna eat him" Jeff came near too.

"Never ever show your face Zayn, otherwise I'd actually eat you a-"
"Stay the fuck outta him", I heard His voice, finally I was in tears.
They both got away from me, I coughed and moved away from them.
" Chill Harry we were just having some fun with him" Jeff chuckled, I could barely see all that, I was too much in pain. I kept looking at the sky.
"If next time I see you guys near him then I will eat you" I heard Harry saying that, I cried, I was so happy he finally came and stood up for me.

He came near me, pulled me up. I leaned over him completely, " Come on, let's go from here" I nodded.
He helped me to get inside the car, and made his way to other side.
He gave me water, I chugged the whole bottle, took a long breath.
"I'll drop you now" I nodded. I felt like shit, I mean I just wanted some time with him, get to know him. It was all ruined, I was in tears, not only because of my physical pain but also how it all got destroyed. Why it couldn't have gone simply? I kept looking outside the window, and felt nothing.

"Here you're,... Wait you know what, fuck your dad, you're too much in pain, I'll take you my place and get you fixed".
I smiled, it felt so good that he cared so much. " Thanks Harreh, issokay I have to go, I can't let my dad figure it out, I'll be fine". He grabbed steering wheel tight
"It wasn't supposed to go this way"
Shit he's again disappointed, I can't see him like this.

"I'm sorreh Harreh, I.. I didn't wanna ruin it for youh, I just don't know how it all happened, I shouldn't have shouted... I completely ruined it.. You were having soh much fun, dancing and all. I ruined your night... I... I'm a lose-"
"Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault" He stroked my hair but stopped, he wiped the blood, "oww" I flinched. He was staring at me, he wiped all of it, I closed my eyes cause it hurted like anything.

He then kissed me.

                            ----------

Welp I can't write smut.