37.

Clean up your mess.

That's it? That's all it would take to end my friendship that I've had it for years?

His words were lingering around in my head and as usual my dumb ass didn't pay attention in the class at all. All I could think bout was Him, his words especially. It's all such a hurricane, too many thoughts going on right now and the worst part. I'm totally alone for this. My friends they don't really care about me anymore.

Just thinking bout Louis boiled my blood up to my bones. What's worst? Ppl unknowingly hurting you? Or getting hurt by those who knows almost everything bout you?

Ugh I don't wanna think anymore. I'm just fucking done with the day and all I want is to go home and pretend to not to exists.

I took my bag and made my way outta class, I don't wanna see anyone right now prolly wanna ignore everything right now. I'll deal with all this later.

I was walking towards the exit, I saw them my so called friends, felt a small chest pain just by looking at them. Well if it didn't matter to them then it does not matter to me.

I opened the door I put my bag over the couch, and drank water. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I wanted to sleep, my only escape. I was trying really hard to sleep but couldn't, I thought I wasn't feeling anything but I was wrong, I kept thinking bout Louis and all I could do was having an argument with him in my mind. I really feel like going to him and yelling the fuck outta him.

I almost shut my eyes but,

Harry-
Did you do what I said?

Wtf!! How! I mean, I wasn't expecting his texts, like why he's like pushing too much? I thought he was done saying like? Ughhh why he's like this!!

Zayn-
Umm, no.....

Harry-
Heh, thought so! You don't have that in you.

No, no, no, I can't afford to disappoint him!!

Zayn-
It's not like that Harry!!

Harry-
Yeah.? It's not? Then why has it not been done yet.

My stomach twisted after reading this.

Zayn-
Uhh, I, okay, like you know we have friends for so long, I mean I can't just cut them off that easily... I gotta take some time to think bout this you know.....

Harry-
Oh! I see, with all the thinking, I bet your friends did "think" too much before all that drama.

Fuck! He is right, I, like why didn't they!? I mean why did Louis not think before! Or why Niall actually didn't really stop him? The fuck, I was actually blinded by this. He is right, I mean they didn't not think at all much before humiliating me and here I'm banging my head for them.

I was left speechless after his text and actually didn't know what to text.

Zayn-
I actually don't know...

Harry-
I do!
You know, had this happened before me introducing you to my friends wouldn't been an issue, because I couldn't care less, but. You know what, fuck it! I'm wasting my time here.

Zayn-
Heyy, no I actually do understand what you trying to say, please don't hold back yourself. I will figure something out. Trust me.

(Seen 15mins ago)

Yeah of course, I know he would not reply, and leave me on seen, he has said what he wanted to and would not repeat. I threw my phone on the bed, this is not what I needed! I just simply wanted to sleep but after his text it's impossible.

I got up from bed, I anyway wasn't gonna sleep so it's better to run some errands and distract my mind. I got outta my house and went into super market for groceries, at least dad would be lil relieved by that. I started putting things in the cart but after looking at the price (of course).

"Heyyy, ssup Zee"

I looked at her, my heart pounded, has she been always this beautiful or it's just more today.
Selena was in simple attire but looked so pretty, grey sweats (my weakness), black T, her beautiful hair in a messy bun.

"Hheyy, hii, how are you" God I sounded wayy to lame.

"Oh good good, but you sayy, how actually are you, how you holding it"

I raised my eyebrows, "I'm good, what would happen to me" (Stupid, lame small talks).

"Umm the cafeteria I guess...? "

"Oh that, umm yeah it's fine Selena, I mean that's okay, it was just small misunderstanding you know, like just "boys fights", it's all cool.
Thanks for asking tho, means a lot".

She kept looking at me, I guess she understood that I have been hiding the real emotions and she's quite startled to say anything.

" I see", she was doing her eye thingy, trying to analyse me.

"What" I was intrigued by her response.

"You good at hiding you emotions"

Fuck, how she-

"Umm, it's not like that, it's all good, I-"

"You know what, that's totally okay, I get it, I mean we are not close yet, I know you wouldn't say anything bout it, so save your "responses" you know, but"

She paused and looked at me, we kept looking at each other, it felt like she wanted to convey something, wanted to express but she holding it too much.

"But..? "

She smiled a little, "Zayn, you're a nice guy, and you deserve good"

That line straight pierced into my heart, I mean how did she, she doesn't even know me and still.

I smiled, it was really overwhelming for me, to hear something nice after all my friends and Harry.

"Tthank you, mean a lot! "

"Does it" She tried in a funny way, damn she's too cute.

"Yess, so much"

"Alright, great then, well see ya tmrw, take care Zayn"

"Yeah, you to Selena"

She crossed me, paid the bill and left the store. And suddenly I felt so empty after she leaving, like when we were talking, I got so light hearted, like nothing really mattered but now, I got anxious like I felt like I should fucking talk to her. Like I believe right she's only one to whom I can talk and I'm sure she would listen and understand. Fuck all I wanted was to run behind her, stop her, and tell her everything what's actually going on.

I don't know why but I do kinda feel a connection with her.

A simple warm connection.