Chapter 10- The War For L'Manberg

It had been a few weeks since my visit with Eret and Dream had declared war on our country. Tommy, Tubbo, and I had been preparing with our streams for the war for the last couple days and the day was finally upon us. We had twenty minutes till they started their attack and I had just finished setting up my stream. I set my plot points and Discord up on one monitor, minecraft on my middle monitor, and Chat on the other. "Hey, guys. We've got a little bit before the war so Imma just let a few more people show up." I said to Chat as people flowed into my stream.

"OMG Nyx be careful and don't do anything stupid! We love you and good luck!" Read my text to speech on a dono.

"I'll try guys. We just don't know what kind of power Dream and his goons have, so maybe something bad will happen. All we can do is hope for the best." I replied somberly. I had to do my best to set the mood right for Chat so they'd really feel the intensity.

I joined the server just in time to see Tubbo's death message. "I JUST GOT HERE! C'mon man!" I huffed and started swapping out my inventory from mostly blocks to the supplies I'd spent hours preparing off stream with my boyfriends. Chat was screaming about how they were ambushing Tubbo. "Ok, ok, ok, do I have everything? Weapons, armor, food, shield, and water bucket and Aeither is in his hidey hole. That's everything." I muttered and glanced over at chat who were getting in their hydration checks, food checks, and donations while I could still pay attention to them.

As I turned off my donos, chugged water, and popped a few fruit snacks in my mouth I got the urgent messages from my boys to join the call. "Shit, it's go time." I mumbled as I almost choked on a fruit snack. I quickly joined the call and turned on my action music. "What's happening, where do you need me?" I asked urgently.

"Power Tower, quickly!" Tubbo shouted. I bolted from my home in L'Manberg to Tommy's Embassy.

"So what's going on?" I asked as I reached the top and found Tubbo trapping the portal. Eret joined as well and headed for the tower too.

"All four of them ambushed me but I got everything in the enderchest and we're trapping them in the Nether!" Tubbo explained frantically as I crouched with Tommy behind the safety pillar. Niki and Fundy joined and we all started talking over each other frantically, especially once Fundy announced he'd ran to Tubbo's jungle base in the confusion. Tubbo placed an End Crystal in front of the boxed-in Nether portal.

"Oh God, em, Niki, Eret, we're at my Power Tower and Tubbo's placed a Crystal. Do you have the supplies?" Tommy asked, being the sensible one for once. Turns out all it takes is chaos and war for him to start taking control. Niki and Eret were on their way to the tower and the three of us crouched around our obsidian advantage, waiting for our general to arrive and DreamTeam plus Punz to emerge from the portal. Tubbo swapped spots with Tommy so he could run down and grab something.

"THEY FOUND ANOTHER WAY!!!" Tubbo screamed as he climbed down the ladder, quickly followed by his death message in chat.

"WHAT HOW? WHERE ARE THEY?" Tommy screeched back in panic.

"THEY'RE UNDER THE POWER TOWER!" Tubbo answered as he tried to get back from the spawn chunks and help us.

"THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US AND I'M RUNNIN' OUT OF ARROWS, WE NEED BACK UP!" I shouted as I tried to return Dream's fire on Tommy and I.

"Get out of there! We need to move the battle to L'Manberg!" Tubbo said. Moving it to L'Manberg was a part of our little 'script' for a plot point I didn't want to carry out, but what Wilbur writes is what goes, no matter how much it'll kill the fans.

"We can't leave, they're watching the tower from every angle and our water buckets disappeared! We can't die, we've got a bunch of the obsidian we need." I replied as Tommy looked around for any near-by places it'd be safe to land. Tubbo said to just sacrifice some of the stuff so we could get back, but Tommy and I were convinced we could bridge out and land in the river not too far from us. This was proven wrong, of course, when SapNap hit both of us with two swift bow shots; killing Tommy on contact and knocking me to the ground and leaving me on half a heart which SapNap quickly took as well.