Chapter 12- MCC

I'm not allowed in MCC. Toby begged so hard he got Scott to tentatively put me on a team with my boys and Wilbur but when we tried to play a practice tournament just to see how it'd work out, I got kind of freaked out about pressure put on me and the idea of being shouted orders at and having Chat start getting mean and angry. So, for my own good, I'm not a player for MCC. 

That being said, Tommy and Toby refused to let me feel left out and asked Scott if I could essentially host a watch party for their team or teams and he agreed. So, here I am dressed in blue and prepared to cheer on Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Philza alongside a portion of all four of their viewers. That's right, I feel the need to be included so much that I became a color commentator for one team out of ten.

"Hey, guys. You excited for the tournament?" I asked as Tommy and Toby joined the video call before stream started.

"Yeah, I'm pretty confident in our chances since the only team I need to be worried about is lime." Toby said calmly. All of us were conserving our mental energy so that we wouldn't get to the end of the tournament and be silent. Tommy agreed with him and checked back over the strategies they'd been planning for weeks as Wil and Phil joined the call.

 They all had their video cameras on for mostly my benefit and were discussing their strengths and weaknesses while I grabbed myself snacks and set up everything so I had Chat on my monitor with my call, all four of their streams on another, and my own stream set up on the last one. We all officially started addressing our streams after about a minute, the four of them posting on twitter and telling their streams that I was doing a mini-watch-party on my stream and that they might want to go to mine and keep the other tab open in the background. 

"Hi everyone! Welcome to the Blue Bats cheering section, hosted by me; Nyxsomnia, Wilbur Soot's favorite Sour Patch Kid, and as far as a lot of you consider it, the most competent member of L'Manberg." I said as messages came pouring in too fast for me to read. This was five times my normal audience and I was just thankful my regulars and mods were here to keep my energy and confidence up. Most people were spamming PogChamps and other emotes. "So, Chat, you guys ready to join our champions?" I asked theatrically, noticing the other four were already talking to each other in the call. Chat zoomed by in excited agreement. I joined the call.

"Hi Nyx!" Phil greeted first, followed by the other three.

"Hello, beloved champions! Any thoughts for our lovely watch party viewers?" I said in a 1920's radio announcer voice.

"Yeah, we're gonna destroy this bitch! Dream and Techno don't stand a chance!" Tommy replied almost directly into his mic.

"So Tommy is loaded with hubris, anyone else?" I asked in my normal voice.

"I'm actually pretty confident as well. We've got some good strats that we tested and it might actually work out for us!" Wilbur said. We all chatted until the countdown started. I tried to mostly be quiet and only commentate a little while they voted on the game. Our group wanted to get Ace Race out of the way but pink's Mega Chicken was just enough to push Hole In The Wall into being the first game. Thankfully, Tubbo and Phil are Hole in The Wall gods. 

I was mostly just offering quiet unconditional support so I didn't distract anyone. That was until Dream got in Wilbur's way and Wilby was pushed off. "Noooooo! Stupid fucking Americans!" I whined. There was a pause while Chat had a seizure over me saying the fuck word.

"Nyxyouknowyou'reAmerican,right?" Wilbur whispered into the mic.

"Yeah, I'm also stupid, what's your point?" I replied with a laugh.

"You're not stupid, Nyx. There is one good American: Nyxsomnia7." Tubbo said, which made me commit Debby Ryan for the meme.

"You guys are too nice to me, oh my gawwwwd." I replied in a weird voice to be funny.