Chapter 11- Power

*deadpan* Hahaha one more God damn sweet home Alabama comment and I don't update for a God damn month. Seriously, I love yall for reading this but Seriously it's kinda annoying when I explain something in an A/N without interrupting the flow of the story and no one cares. Sorry, continue with book stuff I was just sick of that.

I had been streaming on the SMP alone for about an hour, just collecting materials to rebuild L'Manberg and secretly waiting for the call Eret and I had arranged for. Chat was just begging me to turn on Media Shares but I had to keep telling them not yet until Eret and I had our call.

Chat was making fun of me for running back from the mines every time I found diamonds when I got to the top of the staircase and stopped in front of a chest labeled "Little Princess."

"Interesting. Gimme a minute, Chat, I have to put away all my resources first. I promise I'll check in a second." I said before turning and putting my gems and redstone away and tossing my ore in the blast furnaces. Damn, Eret; you're really gonna do them like that? That's more extra than me! I thought silently.

I opened the chest and passed over the flowers which all were renamed 'Peace Offering.' I rolled my eyes and took out the book inside. I opened it and read it aloud for Chat. "Nyxie, meet me at the Community House. I want to explain myself. -Eret" I scowled for effect. "So the traitor wants to dump his guilt on me, huh? You know what? I'll bite. I wanna hear what he has to say." I said to Chat. Some of them were super excited, thinking we were going to make up and be a family again while others were still mad and sarcastically commenting "Oh great, another trap."

I dropped off all my items except some food, my sword, bow and arrows, all the flowers from Eret, and a flint and steel. I walked from my hut to the Community House, scowling the whole way and clenching my jaw. Eret was standing outside the doors and wrote 'VC?' in game. I joined as he'd asked.

"Oh, thank God you're willing to talk to me! No one else is willing to even listen to me!" Eret said happily.

"I'm willing to hear your reasons for betraying your family, but I sure as Hell don't forgive you. Not after what you did." I sneered.

"Right; that. It's easier to just show you." He sighed and went through the house and led me to a massive castle. "This is what they promised me, Nyxie: power. We're the royal family of Dream SMP. Dream swore you and I would have more power than we'd ever know what to do with. You see? I did it all for you!" He said hopefully as he motioned to the castle. I was silent for a moment before I started darkly laughing. "Nyx? Kiddo?" Eret asked uncertainly.

"You thought this is what I'd want? Is that how you slept at night? Telling yourself you were only doing it for me? You really are a great actor, Eret! You almost had me for a second there! But we both know the truth. You just wanted power! I don't know what else I was expecting. I should have guessed this is what I'd find, not a father who knows he did something awful but another man hungry for power. And the worst part is, I'm your daughter; that mercenary quality runs through my veins." I growled.

"I know what I did is wrong, but if it means anything, it's not my darkness in your blood." Eret said softly.

"What's that mean?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm not biologically your father. I adopted you when you were a baby." Eret replied.

"If you're not my biological father, then who is?" I asked, dropping most of my anger.

"I did do some research after I adopted you. You were abandoned so I didn't have much to go off of, but everything I found can only point to one man: JSchlatt." He said solemnly.

"So I've been abandoned twice now? Great. Absolutely fucking amazing. Well, I've got to go rebuild the country you helped destroy, so, goodbye Eret; I hope you're happy with your decisions." I replied bitterly and left the call. Chat was absolutely reeling as I ran back to L'Manberg and let out a shaky breath as I reached my hut.

"I think I'll end stream there, guys. I have a lot to think about... Also, out of character disclaimer: Eret and I are still real life friends please stop panicking and remember this is still a roleplay. Drink water, eat some food, take your meds, or I'll be coming to repossess your kneecaps. Love you guys!" With that, I turned off my stream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo, DadSchlatt AU but not for Tubbo. I do have ways to work around things that are in cannon that imply Schlatt and Tubbo might be related because ew. Sorry this is so short hopefully next chapter will be longer and fluffier since the last two chapters have been kinda plot heavy.

Anyway, stay hydrated and take care of yourselves or I'll find you and smother you in affection before taking your kneecaps.