Chapter 3- Whitelisted and Bee Parenting

“What do you mean I’m getting whitelisted?” I asked Dream. A bit more than a week had passed since the Among Us stream and my follower count was still climbing thanks to all the exposure. Toby had gotten me added to a GC with pretty much every currently relevant MCYT person who might know about me.

“I mean if you want I’ll give you access to the Dream SMP. So what do you say?” Clay answered. I nodded vigorously until I remembered it was a phone call and I had to talk.

“Um yeah that’d be great, Clay.” I replied shakily.

“Perfect.” Clay said before my phone buzzed with a text from him. It was the link to the SMP discord and how to get to the server. He hung up the phone and called me through the discord as I hopped on the server, which was conveniently empty except for us. He gave me tools and armour to start me off before showing me where everything was. I turned down his offer to help get materials so I could do it myself. Clay left the call and the server before long and left me by myself. I was halfway done with my starter cottage next to Tubbo’s house when I ran out of materials. I’d already done three trips out for supplies and I just decided to borrow some stuff from Tommy.

I made my way to his “house” in the side of a hill (it was more of a semi civilised cave than a house) when I heard my phone vibrate on the desk in front of me. I chose to ignore it and just continue taking what I needed until I saw the reason my phone had buzzed on the server: Tommy was streaming the SMP and had just logged on. He didn’t even bother to shout at me in chat before just typing “VC 2” in chat.

“Hehe, Heeeeyyyy Big T. So Dream let me on the server.” I said nervously.

“Well that’s nice and all but what are you doing in my house, woman!” 

“Look, I got tired of gathering materials for my house so I just decided to use some of yours.”

“Whatever. You owe me though.” He grumbled. I thanked him and left the call just in time to hear him start yelling at his chat that he wasn’t a simp. I ran back to my house and finished it.

Tubbo came on and asked me to join a call with him.

“YOU GOT ADDED TO THE SERVER AND DIDN’T TELL ME!?!?” Tubbo shouted happily which I giggled at.

“Dream only told me today. I’m about to start my stream if you wanna do anything today. I don’t really have any ideas and I already finished my house.” I replied.

“I do have a few ideas actually.” He said. I could hear the smile in his voice, which made me smile, which made my Chat call me a simp as I started. I couldn’t even argue, I was certainly acting like one. I did a quick intro and explained I was the newest member of the SMP which of course made my chat go crazy.

“So what’s the plan, Tubbo?” I asked, trying to ignore the chat teasing me for smiling so hard. 

“It’s a surprise!” He said brightly before running down the path. I followed close behind until we reached the point where he stopped: A flower forest a few thousand blocks away from our houses filled with bees. 

“These bees are so cute and this place is so pretty!” I said in awe. This was Tubbo’s bee meadow.

“Pick one.” He instructed brightly.

“Really? But these are your bees, Tubbo.” 

“It can be my welcome gift to you!” He replied happily and tossed a lead to me. I picked one that was next to a rose bush and we headed back.

“What’re you gonna name it?” He asked as we got inside and I tied his lead to a fence post in my kitchen area.

“I’ll call him Aeither. Like the son of Nyx in the myths.” I said resolutely as he gave me a nametag and put down an anvil. I had to use up all my levels but it was worth it. “Thank you, Tubbo. I’ll do my best to keep anyone from hurting him.” I said.

“Our chats both are calling him our son now.” He said with a laugh.

“I certainly don’t mind being bee parents with you.” I giggled.

“Are you two being weird?” Asked Tommy, barging into our call.

“Dude! You had to wreck my nice wholesome moment, didn’t you? Also Tubbo gave me a bee.” I said.

“We’re bee parents now!” Tubbo
added.

“So that’s a yes. You remember how you owe me, Nyx? Time to pay up.” Tommy said.

“What do you need?’ I asked, figuring he was just gonna send me out to get materials for him.

“I need you to build something for me.” He said.

“What is it?” 

“I’m going to need you to make a shop for me so I can make it into a prank.” He answered, running up to me and tossing materials at me before leading me to the cobblestone foundation he wanted me to build on. I got to work.

“This stream is all over the place, huh? First I’m off being wholesome with Tubbo and now I’m probably helping Tommy murder and/or scam people.” I commented.

“If you don’t like it, you should have gotten your own materials for your damn house.” He said, working on some redstone garbage.

“I’d love to be an accomplice in whatever this is but Wilbur wants me to help with something. Bye guys!” Tubbo said before leaving the call and running off, leaving Tommy and I to build.

“Done.” I said, hopping down from the roof and placing the last few details in front. 

“Let me take a look.” Tommy said before running out and looking at it. “Get these flowers out of here, this shop is supposed to be manly like me. Where did you even find these?”

“You don’t want to know how lost I got looking for those blue swamp flowers; now give those back.” I replied. He tossed them back and seemed satisfied with my work.

“Go in there and push that button.” He instructed. I ran to the nearest ender chest and tossed my stuff in it in case he was trying to kill me before doing as I was asked. The button just dropped a book that had the lyrics to Revenge by CaptainSparkles. 

“Why?” I asked as I turned my avatar slowly to look at him in disappointment. Tommy just cackled and said it was going to cost ten iron just to have that tossed at you. I just sighed in disappointment before leaving the server, which made Tommy laugh more before I left the call and decided to call it a day on the stream and raided Tommy. I spent some time playing minecraft on my PS4 with Micah and building our Sanders Sides Mind Palace.