Chapter Six

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for a few days. I was really stressed with school this week. Here's chapter six though! Hope you like it <3

•••Dally's POV•••

Brie was so beautiful. I couldn't believe that she actually like me back. I've liked her for a bit now, but never thought that she felt the same way. I'm so happy that I finally told her. She's not like any other girl that I would hook up with then leave, she may be the one I spend the rest of my life with. I really really like her. I know it might sound like I have a soft spot for her. But I do. I only have a soft spot for her and Johnny. That's it.

Brie and I pulled away from the kiss.

"We should probably get back home. The guys are probably worrying about us." she looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers. They were gorgeous.

"Yeah let's get outta here man, it's starting to rain." I grabbed her hand and we ran to the house.

•••Brie's POV•••

I finally told Dally that I liked him. I was so scared that he wasn't going to like me back. It was the best feeling in the world knowing that he felt the same way.

We got back home to the Curtis' and when we walked through the door, every one saw Dally and I holding hands. I could see Soda start to giggle.

Ponyboy looked at us confused and said, "Um, so are you guys a thing now or what?"

"You could say that." I smiled.

Dally brought me over to the couch and placed me on his lap. He kissed my cheek and right then Two bit yelled, "Get a room!"

"Shut Up Keith!" I yelled back then threw a pillow at him.

The whole gang started laughing.

"I told you not to call me Keith." Two bit rolled his eyes at me.

"Well I'm gonna call you Keith if you keep being annoying" I smirked.

"Alright Alright." Two bit put his arms up in surrender.

"Hey Dal when'd you start liking Brie?" Sodapop asked.

"Damn Soda." I heard Dally say under his breath.

I laughed.

"Probably a couple weeks now, man." Dally finally spoke up.

"I'm gonna be completely honest with you Dal, I liked you for a while." I blushed.

Dally smiled and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I'm making dinner! What do y'all want?" Darry asked yelling from the kitchen.

"Anything is cool with us Dar!" Soda said.

"Okay, I'm making spaghetti yeah?"

"Sounds good!" I yelled.

The whole gang hung out tonight for a while. We arm wrestled, played cards, ate cake, and best of all played truth or dare.

"So who's going to go first?" Ponyboy asked sitting down on the floor.

"I will!" I exclaimed, "Sodapop, truth or dare?"

"Aw c'mon Brie! You know me well enough to know that I am gonna pick dare!" Soda said giving me a gentle push.

"True! Okay, Soda I dare you to take off your shirt and pants and run around the neighbor hood screamin 'I lost my pants!'" I dared Soda. ( I know it's a cheesy dare , don't judge me lmao )

"Easy!" Right away Soda stripped down into his underwear and ran outside. He started screaming real loud and everything. I couldn't believe he actually agreed to do it. We were all laughing hysterically at Soda running around like an idiot.

He finally came back into the house and put his clothes back on.

"Dally! Truth or Dare?" Soda said laughing.

Dally sighed and answered saying, "I choose dare Sodapop."

"Okay, I dare you to make out with Brie for 1 minute!" Soda replied.

Really Soda? Was that really necessary?

"Only a minute?" Dally smirked.

" make it 2!" Soda exclaimed.

"Fine by me, come here babe." Dally put his hand on my cheek and slowly kissed my lips. I gently kissed and after a few seconds, I heard gagging noises, and pillows and blankets were being thrown around at me and Dal.

I finally pulled away from the kiss and the whole gang was looking at us and laughing and gagging. Especially Two bit.

Dally finally broke the laughter and said, "Ponyboy! Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I'll choose truth." Pony answered with a slight smile.

"Is there any girls out there that you're interested in?" Dally asked.

"Well, there is one girl..." Pony boy began to talk.

"Aww Pony! How come you didn't tell me!? What's her name?" I got all bubbly and happy for Pone.

"Her name's Amanda. She's in my English class and she's a real nice girl. I started hanging out with her a bit, maybe one day if y'all promise not to embarrass me in front of her, I'll bring her home to meet you." Pony laughed.

I smiled, "Pony, we promise. I really want to meet her. Plus, I don't have any girlfriends, so why not!?"

I've always grown up with boys. I had 3 older brothers. One died in a car accident, the other one got sick of my parents drunk ass behavior and moved to California, and the other left me with my parents to be with his girlfriend in Montana. So, I've never really been friends with girls. It was always so weird to me. I guess that's why I got along so well with the gang.

"Oh alright. I'll bring Amanda home one day this week so y'all could meet her." Pony finally agreed to bring her home.

"I'm glad I finally get to meet her. You've been talking so much about this girl lately." Johnny said quietly.

"You knew?!" Me and Darry said at the same time. Creepy.

"Yeah I knew, Ponyboy just wanted me to keep it a secret." Johnny looked down at his feet.

We all played a couple more rounds of truth or dare. I looked at the clock to see that it was 2:00 AM. Wow, it didn't even feel that late.

"Dal, its getting late. Let's head back to Buck's, I'm gettin tired." I whinned to Dally, while still trying to be cute.

"Okay doll, let's go." We all said bye to the gang then walked to Buck's. There was still a party going on. Dally and I headed upstairs and I changed into one of Dally's shirts. We both hopped into bed I fell asleep on Dally's chest thinking about how I am actually dating Dallas Winston.

A/N: Hey Guys! Who totally ships Dally and Brie? I do lol. Sorry bout the short chapter...I had a total writer's block. I'll try to make the next one a lot better ! Thank you all so much for reading! xoxo

VOTE AND COMMENT!