Chapter Nineteen

*****There's a few POV changes in this chapter, so pay close attention (; *****

•••Dally's POV•••

"Brie, Wake up" I said trying to wake her up. She was so cute when she was sleeping.

There wasn't an answer. All she did was groan.

"What do you want from me? What do you want me to get you out of bed?" I crossed my arms.

She looked up at me and smirked, "Kiss me"

I leaned down and gave her a short but sweet kiss, "Cmon, lets go to Soda's house. They wanted to go out to the Dingo for lunch."

"Alright, Let me change really quicl" she smiled.

•••Brie's POV•••

I got up off the bed and changed into a red t shirt, white shorts, and my leather jacket. I splashed my face with some cold water, then put my hair into a side braid.

"I'm ready." I told Dally.

"You look beautiful." he said as he kissed my check. I felt my face become red.

***

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun! There were a ton of different cars there." Steve said. Him and Soda had recently gone to a car show and were telling us all about it while we waited for the food.

This was the first time the whole gang went to lunch together for a long time. I missed coming here with them all. Kate and Amanda are now apart of the gang as well. Its real nice having two girls around now since i never really had girl friends.

Finally, the food arrived. Perfect timing too, I was starving! I had ordered fries and a vanilla shake. Mmm, it was yummy. We were all having so much fun eating, and talking with eachother. Everything was going great until some one showed up. Some one who i absolutely did not ever want to see again.

My dad.

He walked through the doors of the restaraunt and came straight to our table.

His finger was pointed at me and he said, "Brie, what do you think you're doing?"

"What the hell are you even doing here? I thought I would never have to see you again!" I whisper/shouted.

"Well here I am. And you'rre coming home right now!" My dad grabbed my arm.

•••Dally's POV•••

That second David, Brie's dad, placed a hand on her, I lost it.

I gave him a real nice slap on the side of his face. He let go of Brie and looked me straight in the eye.

"Who do you think you are?" David pushed me.

Oh hell no. I gripped his wrist hard, then twisted it. All I wanted was him out of the diner, so I kicked him right out...literally.

I walked back over to the gang and asked Brie if she was okay.

"I'm fine baby. Thank you" She kissed me, "God, he really scared me."

"Brie, don't worry. He wont hurt you ever again." Darry assured her.

•••Brie's POV•••

After we all ate, we began to walk back to the Curtis' so that we could just hang out. It was Sunday, so no one had work or school. We arrive at the house and Steve and Soda suggest we go play football in the park. Everyone agreed. Ponyboy ran in the house to grab a football then we headed to the park.

The two teams we had created were Darry, Pony, Kate, Two, and Johnny on one team. And Dallas, Soda, Steve, Amanda and I on the other team.

The game began. Dally and I decided to team up on someone. That someone had to be Darry. I distracted Darry and as he was distracted, he threw the ball right in Dally's arms. Mission Acomplished.

Dally ran the ball all the way to the end of the "field" and our team scored a touchdown! I was really happy; I ran into Dally's arms and he spun me in the air as he kissed me.

All the guys started whistling and hooting at us. My face was flushed with red when I realized that everyone watched us kiss. Dally put me down and laughed.

We continued the game until we noticed a blue mustang approach us. Damn Socs.

I looked at the car and saw six Socs, including Bob and Randy, come out and walk towards us.

"What do you guys want?" Darry crossed his arms.

"They're drunk." I whisper to the guys.

"We don't want anything. We just came to tell Steve and Soda to back off some of our girls."️One of the Socs, which I recognized as Daniel, said.

We all looked at Steve and Soda.

"Don't act like you don't know what we're talking about you idiots." Another Soc, Alex, huffed.

"What's going on Soda?" Darry asked.

"You guys know the girls Steve and I have been seeing? Melissa and Emily. Yeah, they had boyfriends. Daniel and Alex. But it was nothing that serious. They told us they broke up with Daniel and Alex, so we took em out for dinner." Soda explained.

"Yeah, but just because they broke it off with us, doesn't give you greasers to go after them." Alex hissed.

"Um, that made no sense" Pony butted in.

"They didn't like y'all anymore." Steve said.

"Don't care grease. Stay away from them" said Daniel as the Socs walked away and drove off.

"Don't worry about them guys. They're drunk and don't know what they're saying." Kate patted Steve shoulder.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm sure you guys are happy with Melissa and Emily." I reassured them.

***

We went back to the Curtis' to eat dinner. Darry made Macaroni and Cheese with some salad. Of course, like always, it was delicious.

After I ate, I thanked Darry for dinner. We then decided to watch a movie. It was some random movie that I didn't really pay close attention too since Two Bit kept on distracting everyone making some jokes about the movie. Stupid Two Bit. He's real annoying sometimes, but I love him. He's like a brother. Well, all of the guys are like my brothers. We're a family. They're all more of a family to me than my real family was ever to me.

***

hey there ! well here's chapter 19 ! I really hope you guys liked it . idk , for some reason , it took me a while to write this chapter lol .

omg , ): the book is almost over ! I just wanna thank each and every one of you for reading Temptations. I got so many more votes && reads than I expected.

Oh yeah, and once this book ends, I'm going to right away start a new one called "Wherever We Are". It's going to be about the gang in modern times and I'm real excited about it ! So keep a look out

the next chapter is gonna be all about Ponyboy && Amanda , Johnny && Kate , Steve && Emily , and Melissa && Sodapop.

Emily: @missey101
Melissa: @Melfox

okay well , I'll let you all go now . I'll update soon my loves xoxoxo

- Kelli