Chapter Ten

•••Brie's POV•••

I stormed out of the building with some cash in one hand and a bag with my clothes in it.

As I was walking outside, I thought where the hell was I even going. The only place I could go is Soda's, so I headed there.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard the roar of a mustang behind me. I turned around to see a blue mustang, which I instantly recognized. Randy and Bob stumbled out of the car, of course drunk.

"Well well well. Look who we have here." Bob said. I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Get away from me." I pulled out my switchblade.

"The little bitch has a blade. How cute." Randy stepped closer to me. He grabbed my wrists and kissed me.

I punched him in the stomach and started running. I was a few blocks down from the Curtis household, so I sprinted there; screaming for any of the guys.

"Come back here you slut!" I heard Randy shout. I looked behind me to see four Socs following me. Soon, I ran out of breath. I began to slow down, but that was a big mistake.

I felt hands grab me and pull me to the floor. My blade was already knocked out of my hand by the time I was down.

At this time, I had no idea what to do. I started screaming and screaming for anyone now. The Socs were all up on me. Slapping me, punching me. My first instinct was to fight back. So that's what I did at first.

But you have to remember. there was four of them. I couldn't fight them all off myself. I tried screaming louder and louder until I heard a familiar voice.

•••Dally's POV•••

After Brie stormed out of Buck's, I knew she wouldn't even want to be near me. I decided to give her some time to cool off a bit.

I headed back inside to my room and took a quick shower. I felt horrible for what I did to Brie. Yes, I defiantly regret it. I was such an asshole. I don't know how I'm gonna make it up to her.

When I finished showering, I got into bed and thought about Brie. I couldn't get her off my mind.

10 minutes later I heard some screams not that far away. I ignored the screams, until I finally realized that it was Brie that was screaming. Because I was shirtless, I had no time to find a shirt so I quickly grabbed my leather jacket, and put in on, on the way down the stairs.

I busted out the door and ran. As I ran, the screams got louder and I was now sure that it was Brie.

I turned around the corner and saw four Socs surrounding her.

I ran over to them and shouted, "Get away from her!"

I pulled two of the Socs to the ground and then kneed Bob in the stomach. Randy took a swing at me, but i dogged it and punched him right in the temple.

Another Soc turned me around a hit my right in the face. Okay, now I was mad. I punched him even harder than I punched Bob.

After a few minutes of fighting, all four Socs ran back into their car and drove off. Right away I ran to see Brie.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked.

"Dallas, thank you." she looked into my eyes. Her cheek had a small scrape on it.

I couldn't help it. I crashed my lips into hers. She kissed me back for a second or two then pulled away.

"Brie?" I looked at her confused.

"Dal, it doesn't feel right. I can't take you seriously anymore knowing you were making out with Cherry."

"Baby, you know that kiss meant nothing."

"I don't know Dally."

"Cmon, give me one more chance. I promise I won't screw it up this time."

"I can't Dally. I'm sorry. Maybe we were just meant to be best friends."

"Can we try later?"

"I'll think about it.But I think it's best for us to stay friends." With that she kissed my cheek.

"Where are you gonna go?" I asked.

"Probably to Soda's"

"Not with me?"

"I just can't be around you right now."

"I get it. I'll come over there in the morning"

"Okay."

"Brie, I love you."

"Dally, I will always love you. You know that."

"I know."

•••Brie's POV•••

"Dally, I will always love you, you know that"

"I know."

I smiled weakly then walked away heading towards the Curtis'.

***

AWW OMG I CRIED WRITING THIS !

Thank you guys for reading ! keep voting & commenting ! comment ideas for the story. It will help ALOT ! love you all

xoxo

| stay gold |

**Oh I'm gonna try and update every other day, if not every two days ! love you !