Chapter Twelve

•••Dally's POV•••

"Okay." she softly said.

Her saying that made me the happiest I've been in a while. I picked her up and kissed her. Man, it felt good to call her mine again.

"Let's go home babe." I said to her putting my arm around her waist.

We walked to Buck's to see that there was a party going on. I swear man, there's parties her 24/7.

I grabbed Brie's hand and dragged her upstairs. We sat down on the bed and cuddled. I know I know, it seems like I'm going soft for Brie. Truth is, I've always had a soft spot for her. Her and Johnny. That's it. Before, she was like my little sister. I kinda liked her, but never wanted to tell her.

We both eventually fell asleep again. I have no idea why we were so tired.

I woke up a couple hours later to see that Brie was still sleeping. She was so beautiful when she slept. Damn, I am soft for her.

•••Brie's POV•••

It's Pony, Johnny, and Two Bit's winter break from school. Darry and Soda and Steve got the same days off so that we could all go down to the lake. We're gonna stay in my uncle's log cabin he has up there for families to rent out. The guys and I want to go skiing and snowboarding. They're so adventurous.

Oh I almost forgot, Pony and Johnny's girlfriends are coming too. Remember Amanda and her friend. Yeah them. Her friends name is Kate. I've met her before. She's real sweet and perfect for Johnnycake.

We're leaving today. Dal "borrowed" buck's car again, so we're all gonna have to squeeze into two cars.

I was at Buck's packing. I got together 3 t shirts, some sweaters, sweatshirts and sweatpants, a puffy jacket, and a dozen socks, and pajamas. I packed all my stuff in a suitcase that Steve let me have. Dal was at the DX getting the truck ready, so I decided to pack his stuff up too.

The stuff I packed for him, was basically the same as mine. Dally got back and hugged me from behind.

"Sweet babe, you packed for me." He said attacking me with kisses.

I laughed, "Yeah I did" I kissed him back.

"Cmon, I told Darry we would meet him at his place in a half hour let's go!"

"Alright, let me finish packing." I walked into the bathroom and pulled out a make up bag. I placed toothbrushes, toothpaste, my make up, and my hair necessities.

Once I was finished we headed to the Curtis'. The drive there was short as always. When we got there, I saw a bunch on luggage sitting by the front door. I barged inside and shouted, "GUESS WHOS BACK TOGETHER??"

"OH MY GOSH NO WAY?!" Amanda ran to me and hugged me and Dal, "You guys are like an amazing couple!"

"Thanks Amanda." I squeaked.

"Are y'all ready to party all week?" I asked the guys.

"Hell Yeah!" Two Bit came out of the bathroom.

"It's gonna be the best time!" Soda smiled.

"Especially for us doll." Dally whispered seductively in my ear sending chills down my body.

I lightly giggled at his comment.

Next thing you know, Steve came running in the house with Johnny right behind him.

"What did you do this time Stevie?" Dally asked.

"Nothing man, I just found Johnny getting beat up by his mom with a damn broom stick! His parents really piss the crap out of me!" Steve angrily said.

I went over to Johnny and gave him a big hug, "She didn't hurt you too bad, did she johnnycake?"

He shook his head then cried a little on my shoulder. I hugged him back shedding a little tear.

I really hated when I heard that his parents were abusing him again. It gets on my last nerve. Once I found BOTH of Johnny's parents yelling and hitting him, treating him like shit. Ugh, I hated it!

"Aw c'mon now guys, we're about to go on an amazing vactation! Cheer up!" Darry said walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, lets go Johnny." Johnny nodded.

--------

We all began to pile in the two cars. Soda driving Dally, Steve and myself in Dal's truck and Darry driving with Two bit, Johnny, Amanda, Kate, and Ponyboy.

Me and Dal sat in the back so we could cuddle.

"Oh will you two wait until we get to the lake to do your funny business?" Steve laughed.

"Shut up Steve!" I stuck my toungue out at him.

The drive to the lake wasn't so bad. It took about 2 hours. Steve and Soda kept on cracking jokes here and there.

On the way up there, the closer we got, the snow we could see. It was beautiful.

We finally arrived at the lake. The cabin we're staying in is amazing! There 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a nice kitchen, a TV room, and a really cool entertainment room.

The area it's located in is really secluded which is nice. My uncle said that not many people come into this area because it's so secluded.

The first thing the boys wanted to do was go sledding. Dally and I went into the backyard to grab the sleds in the shed. We all went to the top of the tallest mountain to sled down.

"C'mon Dal! Let's go together!" I exclaimed, grabbing his hand and leading him over to one of the sleds.

I hopped onto the sled and patted the seat motioning to Dal to join me. He took a seat right in front of me so he can steer and I told Two bit to push us. I quickly looked down the mountain to see that we were really high up.

Two bit ran over and gave us a big push. We were almost all the way down the mountain until the sled's rusty breaks broke off...

***

OHHH SHOOT ! THE BRAKES BROKE ! sorry to do this to you guys !

OH MY GOSH ! I CANNOT BELIEVE THERES MORE THAN 800 READS ALREADY ! thank you all so much ! I love you guys .

Go check out my cameron dallas fanfiction if you haven't already !

lots of love . xoxo