Chapter Seven

•••Brie's POV•••

I woke up in the arms of Dallas. I had just started to realize what happened last night. Dally and I were actually a couple now. And I'm so happy about it.

I looked up at Dally to see that he was slowly awakening.

"Mornin' Dal" I said smiling. I couldn't control my smiling right now.

"Mornin' baby girl." He replied.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna go shower okay?" I began to get up from the bed when I felt a tight grip around my waist. I looked behind me to see that Dally pulled me down back into the bed with him.

"Dal what are you doing?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Stay with me."

"Babe, I have to get ready for the day." I tried to get out of his grip.

"I'm not letting you go doll."

"Pleasee."

"Nope"

"Ugh" I turned my face so that I was now facing him. I looked into his eyes and then crashed my lips into his.

He immediately kissed back and then pulled back.

"Can I go shower now?" I whispered in his ear.

He loosened his grip just enough so I could get out of it. I stood up and walked to the closet.

"Oh, Brie, I forgot to tell you that we are going to head to the DX today. I need
Stevie to fix up the car a bit." Dally explained.

"Yeah sure, just let me get ready real quick." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the water and let it run down my back. Once I finished washing my hair and everything, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I looked at my clothes on the sink counter and changed into a tight red tank top, some black jeans, and my leather jacket that Dally had gotten me for my last birthday.

"Wow, I could get used to the view." Dally startled me. Apparently he was watching me change this whole time...

I jumped in shock and said, "Were you watching me this whole time Dal?"

"Maybe." He smirked. I playfully pushed him then began to brush my hair.

By the time I finished brushing it, I felt Dally pick me up by the waist and spin me around.

"Dally! Put me down" I laughed.

He put me down and looked at me, "You know you're beautiful right?"

I didn't say anything; instead I gave him a little kiss.

We walked out of the room and got into the truck Dally "borrowed" from Buck. Buck never seemed to want his truck back so Dally is always using it.

We drove to the DX, and when we got there Soda, Steve, Ponyboy, and Johnny were standing outside by the gas pumps.

"Hey guys" I said to them all.

"Hey Brie!" I heard Johnny and Pony say at the same time.

"Hey Steve, can you fix up my truck? It's been making weird noises." I heard Dally ask Steve.

"Yeah, bring it to the back I'll take a look." Steve said walking into the store.

"Brie, you wanna come with me and Johnny and the guys to the movies tonight?" Ponyboy asked.