Chapter Sixteen

•••Brie's POV•••

I knew I shouldn't of dated Dal. I had a feeling this might of happened. I'm so stupid. I should of known that he was gonna go this to me. He was just so tempting to be with. I've been crying about it every night and it just kills me inside.

These last few days I've been sleeping at the Curtis house. They're like my family; well they're more of my family than my own parents. I hope I haven't been too much trouble for Darry.

Dally would bug me every once in a while. He would sit right next to me on the couch. Sometimes he would put his arm around me and I hate it.

I woke up this morning to see that the whole gang was here...including Dally.

"Hey Brie! G'mornin!" Soda said happily.

"Hi Soda. What's up?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Nothing much. Steve and I have work today, Pony and Johnny and Two Bit are at school and Darry is going to work too." he replied.

"That means it's just you and me doll." Dallas smirked.

"Yeah that's not really a good thing." I rolled my eyes.

Dally chuckled.

"Are you two going to be okay alone?" Darry walked into the room raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah. I'll try not to hurt him Darry." I said sarcastically.

Darry left us some breakfast on the table then left. Then Steve and Soda left. Let the torture begin.

Dallas followed me everywhere I went. He would put his arm around me when I sat down on the couch. He would stand real close to me when I got up. He was so annoying.

I was washing some dishes when I felt Dally wrap his arms around my waist.

"I miss you." he whispered in my ear.

"Dallas stop." I pushed him away continued washing the dishes.

"Cmon babe. Please. Give me one more chance." He spun me around and kissed me.

I kissed back.

No No No! Brie what are you doing stop!

I came to my senses and pushed him away.

"I love you." He said. His eyes were full of lust. Argh I wanted to forgive him so badly. But I knew that I was going to get hurt again.

"Are you sure about that? Because it sure didn't seem like it when you brought another girl upstairs to have sex with!" I raised my voice.

"Brie I'm sorry. It was a mistake. And I was drunk."

"I don't care. I just can't trust you Dal. You broke my heart twice already."

"Please?" He lifted my chin so our eyes met.

"I can't. I'm sorry." I brought my face back down.

After I said that, Dallas ran out of the house. I was thinking if I should run after him or stay here. What am I saying? I need to go get him before he does something stupid.

Before I knew it, I had followed Dally all the way to the park. He was sitting at the swing set looking down at his feet.

"Dallas?" I softly asked.

"What man." he looked up at me.

"Why'd you just run out like that?"

"Because, it's clear that you don't want me there. And it's clear that you won't ever love me again."

"It's kinda hard to love you again Dal. And why do you care anyways. You're Dallas Winston; you can get any girl. Girls would die just to go on one date with you. Why are you so down about this one break up?"

"Because Brie! I love YOU! I've never loved another girl more than I love you. You're one of the most amazing, beautiful, and sweet girls I've ever met. I can't believe I just let that all slip away from me. Brie, you've also changed me. Ever since I started dating you, I haven't been getting into as much trouble with the fuzz, I stopped stealing things. I love you so much. You don't even know. I have no idea what the hell I would do without you. You're such a big part of my life Brie. That day them Socs jumped you, I fell in love with you. I thought you would never be mine, but look what happened, but I don't think you will ever be mine again. I don't care though; I love you. I'm such an idiot for bringing up that girl. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. It's okay, you probably won't ever love me again."

Tears welled up in my eyes. I have never ever heard anyone say anything like that to me.

"Dal, no one ever said that I will never love you again." I whispered.

He stood up and crashed his lips right into mine, and I kissed him back. This time I had no regrets kissing him.

***

Ayyee ! IM BACK !! aww I almost cried writing this chapter I dunno why.

Oh yeah , but sorry to break it to ya , but the story's almost over )):

I'm in the process of writing up to chapter 23 . And I'm for sure going to write another Outsiders fanfiction . most likely sodapop . Please leave comments what you think I should do ! You guys are the best !!!

xoxo

oh my gosh , im totally obsessed with kid inks album full speed lol . I don't think any of you know who that is , but I just wanted to put that out there . I'm also obsessed with five more hours | chris brown X deorro . yeah okay anyways . byeee <3