Epilogue

•Five Years Later•

•••Brie's POV•••

I got married to Dallas a few months after he proposed. We had a super nice wedding by the lake, where he had proposed to me. Two years after being married we had a baby boy. His name is Jesse. He looks just like Dal. He's got the big dark chocolate eyes and Dally's hair. They're so cute. I love them so much.

A couple months ago, I gave birth to a baby girl, Grace. She looks like me and Dally. Shes got Dally's eyes and my hair. She's only eight months old and her hair is already long. Grace is my little angel and Jesse is my little prince.

Dally, Grace, Jesse and I live in a new house that Dally's uncle gave to us. He didn't live there anymore so he passed the keys on to Dal. This house isn't too far from the Curtis house which is real nice. We still see them all very often. Grace absolutely LOVES Two Bit.

For a while now, I've been working part time at the Dingo and then with Dally at the rodeo. He worked full time there. We make pretty good money. You know, enough to live on. It's real nice. I love the new life I'm living. The gang helps us out with baby sitting too. We just can't really trust Johnny and Pony to watch Grace and Jesse alone after what happened the last time.

*flashback*

"Okay Pony, I really need you and Johnny to keep a good eye on Jesse and Grace. They're a bit of a handful but it'll be fine." I smiled at ponyboy.

"Don't worry Brie! You and Dal go have a great time! Me and Johnny got this." He assured me.

"Thanks ponyboy." I kissed his cheek.

I walked to the front door where Dally was waiting and we took off.

•••Ponyboy's POV•••

Okay, I need to make Brie proud. Hey, it's just a little baby. What could go wrong?

I found out that a lot of things could go wrong! Johnny and I lost Grace! Oh and just when we thought things couldn't get any worse, Jesse pooped himself! I ran to the phone and called Steve and Two bit.

I told them to come over and help me and Johnny. After about ten minutes they finally barged through the door.

"Help us! We can't find Grace!!!" Johnny yelled.

"You guys! Ugh! I don't know what to do. I ain't good with kids" Two bit complained.

"Two Bit, you and I will go look for Grace. Johnny, you and Steve change Jesse's diaper."I said calmly.

"Oh alright." Steve sighed.

Me and Two bit headed out around the house trying to look for baby Grace. I went into mine and Sodas room and saw something moving under the blanket on the bed. Bingo. I lifted up the blanket and saw little Grace playing under there. I was so relieved. I picked her up then went back downstairs to the guys.

"Found her." I called.

"Thank God! Now you can help us out." Steve said out of breath.

I walked over to him and Johnny and saw a bunch of diapers on the table. Great. I was changing the diaper because I acting like the only man in the house. Grace was over with two bit cuddling. Good thing she's calm.

Once I finished with the diaper and washed my hands a ton a times. There was also this horrible stench that came from that diaper Jesse had on. I sprayed the room with some air freshener then plopped down on the couch. Remind me to never baby sit those two again.

*flashback over*

•••Brie's POV•••

I will never forget coming back to the Curtis house and hearing that story. Well yeah. That's pretty much it. Dally and I are extremely happy and I know that we are going to be together forever.

***

OH MY GOSH ! THATS IT! THATS THE END! sorry I haven't updated in centuries. I've been really really really busy. but thank you all so so so much for reading Temptations. you guys are amazing. I can't believe it has over 5K views. Y'all are the best . I love you guys so much!

please check out my new outsiders fan fic called " wherever we are" thanks again! I love you all .

-stay gold-

xoxo

-Kelli