Chapter Nine

•••Brie's POV•••

I couldn't even believe what I saw in the crowd of the drive-in.

There he was. Dallas sittin close to Cherry Valence. (idk if that's how you spell her last name lol)

Dallas and Cherry were getting all close to each other. Dally had his hands all over her.

I never really liked Cherry. She and Ponyboy used to date for a couple weeks. Then she broke up with him for no reason. She's also a total snob. I kinda hate her. And now there's another reason to hate her...

I continued to watch as Dally and Cherry flirted with each other. Then I lost it. Cherry leaned in to kiss Dal AND HE KISSED HER BACK!!

I couldn't believe he would do this to me. We haven't even been dating for three days and he's already cheating on me. I knew I shouldn't have told him I liked him. I had a feeling this was going to happen. I've watched girls get their heart broken by Dally. I thought that if I was one of those girls he would treat me differently. I guess I was wrong.

I didn't even want to come face to face with him. All I did was walk back to Buck's with tears coming down my face. I walked into the building and up to my room, well Dally's room. I just lied down on the bed and cried my self to sleep.

•••Dally's POV•••

After the movie was over, all the guys walked home. I decided to walk the little Cherry broad home. I know I was dating Brie, but you know...I'm Dallas Winston. I have a reputation to keep.

I still haven't seen Brie, ever since she had gone back home. Where the hell could she be? Anyways, I finally got home from Buck's and saw that Brie was asleep...except she had a big bruise on her face. Shit. What happened to her?

I didn't want to wake her up so I decided to just go to sleep with her. She was laying on one edge of the bed so I lied down on the other. I looked up at the ceiling, hoping she would never find out about the whole Cherry thing.

•••Brie's POV•••

I felt Dallas lay down beside me. I knew I couldn't even sleep in the same bed as him, so I instantly pushed him away.

"What the hell Brie?" He whisper/shouted.

"What do you think you're doing?" I yelled.

"Sleeping." He said putting his head back down.

"Not with me you're not!" I got up and started gathering some of my clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't even play dumb with me Winston!"

"I don't know what you're even talking about babe."

"Don't call me that!"

"Brie? What's up with you?"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT 'UP WITH ME'"

"I really don't."

"Oh my god! Dallas! I SAW YOU KISS CHERRY!"

"Oh so that's what you're talking about." I continued to pack my things.

"Ugh whatever Dal. I knew this wasn't a good idea."

"What wasn't?"

"DATING YOU! I REALLY LIKED YOU AND I THOUGHT I WASNT GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS YOU DUMP RIGHT AWAY!"

"Brie, I really like you. You know that. I kissed cherry because I didn't have you. I got all caught up in the moment. You weren't even there. Did you forget that you were supposed to meet me and the guys at the drive in?!" He raised his voice at me.

I was so angry at this point. "Do you wanna know what happened to me?!"

"What happened to you? You passed out right away?"

"I WAS KIDNAPPED BY MY PHSYCO SOC EX BOYFRIEND AND ALMOST BEATEN TO DEATH!"

Dallas looked at the bruise on my face.

"That bastard. I'm gonna go beat the shit out of him." he started to get out of bed.

"I don't care what the hell you do anymore. I just can't believe you would do this to me. I thought I would find you and the boys at the drive-in having fun. But when j got there I saw that you were having way too much fun sucking on Cherry's face!"

"Brie, I'm sorry." He put his hands on my waist.

"Don't touch me Dallas."

"Cmon babe. It was an accident."

"I cannot believe I actually trusted you."

"You can trust me"

"No, not after that." I began to walk out the door when Dally grabbed my waist again, touching my bruised stomach.

"Oww" I winced.

"What?"

I lifted up my shirt to reveal more cuts and bruises.

"That's it! Randy is gonna get it. After I beat him, Im gonna fix things Brie. I promise."

I scoffed then walked out of Buck's.

**********

OHH !! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. Should Brie forgive him?

Thanks so much for reading. I can't believe the story has over 400 reads already! You guys are the best xoxo

Expect a new chapter soon!

Love you guys!