Chapter Thirteen

•••Dally's POV•••

"BRIE! THE BREAKS!!" I shouted.

"Dally!!! What do we do?!" she screamed back.

"I DONT KNOW!" I was freaking out now.

Next thing you know, we crashed into a tree...

•••Brie's POV•••

Dal and I were screaming at each other non stop, until we crashed.

I got up. I was perfectly fine. Just a couple cuts and bruises, but that's nothing. But Dally wasn't. He was knocked unconscious in the snow.

I was panicking. What do I do? What do I do?! I looked up the mountain and saw the guys at the top, and Steve and Soda were coming down on their sled.

"Steve! Soda! Help!" I yelled.

I saw Soda pull the brakes and they came to a stop and ran over to me.

"The hell happened?" Steve asked.

"The brakes of the sled broke!" I cried, "Dally cmon! Wake up. Please!" Nothing...

"Brie. Let's get Dal to a hospital." Soda helped me up.

Steve and Soda grabbed Dal and we headed back to the cabin. This is not how I wanted to spend the first day of our vacation.

The gang joined us when we arrived back at the cabin. I explained what happened, and then we all went to the nearest hospital.

In the car, Dally was still unconscious. I was really really worried. What if he never wakes up!?

We rushed through the hospital doors; Dally being carried by Darry and Steve. I quickly ran to the lady at the counter.

"We need help! He's unconscious!" I panicked.

"Calm down miss. Bring him in that room." She pointed to a room down a hallway.

Darry carried Dal into a room and placed him on the bed. I began to cry softly while Soda comforted me.

What would I do if Dally never woke up? I can't live without him. I love him too much.

Doctors and nurses began to rush into the room Dal was in. It hurt seeing him like this. The tough Dallas Winston is actually unconscious, in a hospital.

I sat in the waiting room, panicked to death, thinking about Dally. All the guys tried comforting me. Nothing worked. I was the most panicked of all of them. It's because I love Dally.

Two bit tried cracking jokes here and there to try to make us laugh. He made the guys laugh, but not me. About an hour of waiting, the doctor came out of Dally's room.

"The family of Dallas Winston?" he called out.

"That would be us." I said and all of the guys, and Amanda and Kate stood up.

The doctor looked at us confused, "Well anyways, Dallas was unconscious. He woke up. That's good news. But he doesn't remember much. Can you tell me how this happened?"

"Hold up, He doesn't remember much?!" I cried.

"I'm sorry, but no. Now can you tell me how this happened?" he asked again.

"We went sledding then the brakes of the sled broke and then they crashed into a tree." Soda told the doctor.

"Oh dear, well I'm so very sorry. But the best you can do is to talk to him. Remind him of different memories. Just keep talking to him. That will help bring his memory back faster." the doctor smiled. Why was he smiling!?

"Can I go see him?" I quietly asked.

"Sure, But one at a time." The doctor pointed into the room.

I walked in slowly to see Dally's body resting on the bed. I went over to him and kissed his forehead, "Hi Dally."

"Hey." he responded.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I kissed him again.

"I'm sorry...but who are you?"

***

argh . it hurt writing this . this is a really short chapter I know and I'm sorry .

Thank you all so much for reading ! I can't believe how many views there are already ! You guys are the best!

Yes, the picture isn't snowy. I just really wanted to post that picture! It was from last summer when I went to big bear.

love you all <3