Chapter 14

Surprise!  So it has been a little over two weeks since I had my surgery.  I am still in a cast and am currently typing with one hand.  I decided I would slowly start trying to keep writing this because I enjoy it.  Of course, I am still in the middle of school, but it isn't too much work.  Also I played Danganronpa V3 and Ultra Despair Girls last week and omg 

SPOILERS FOR V3!!!!!!!! SCROLL DOWN UNTIL I LET YOU KNOW WHEN SPOILERS ARE OVER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!

I cried so so so so hard during the Kaito/Kokichi trial bc I kin Kokichi and was super sad that he might be dead but Kaito is like a huge comfort character and I totally sobbed all the liquid out of my body during Kaito's execution.  Plus only Maki, Himiko, and Shuichi survived??? Like I love Maki so I'm glad but only three survivors compared to SDR2 and THH.  Anyways!

SPOILERS ARE OVER!!!!!!! NOW I WILL START WRITING THE ACTUAL CHAPTER!!!!!!!

I spent the time walking to the restaurant talking with Sonia.  I still felt a bit guilty about not walking with Nagito, but I mean, we basically live with each other.  We can talk all we want later on.  But Sonia has been so busy with Gundham and school work..  I'll be so sad when we graduate and she goes back to Novoselic.  But she IS a princess so I guess that is what she has to do.  I wonder how things will go with Gundham..  

"(Y/N)?" A pale hand suddenly appeared in front of my face.  

I jumped slightly, not expecting it but cleared my throat and looked at the figure standing next to me.  

"I was telling you about my plans for after graduation, and you kind of.. froze I guess.  Are you ok?" Sonia questioned softly as Nagito and Gundham stood close by, obviously concerned. 

I laughed softly. "Yeah, I was just thinking of life after graduating actually.  I mean Mahiru and Hiyoko are planning to travel, Ibuki and Riyoto (Ultimate Imposter, not the real Riyota) are going to different music venues.. Everyone has plans.  Now tell me about your plans.  I won't doze off I promise!" 

We started walking again as Sonia spoke.

"I have already discussed things with my father about getting engaged and all.  Gundham has also agreed to the arrangement.  So after I graduate, we both will go back to my kingdom, and once I am of the proper age, we will get married and become the new king and queen of Novoselic."  Sonia explained.  She kept her composure well but was clearly excited.  "I went out with Chiaki a while ago too.  She was someone I figured could run a kingdom well, but she declined, as she plans to stay with Hajime, the reserve course kid."