introduction

savannah brightson (savvygurl)

internet celebrity

#42 most popular [boost]

birthday

october 19, 2000

birthplace

austin, texas

age

20

birth sign

libra

-------about

savannah brightson, better known as savvygurl, is a native texan youtube star, twitch streamer, and social media influencer. savannah grew to fame after appearing on a fellow influencer, david dobrik (s), a youtube channel, in which savannah taught dobrik how to play Minecraft. the video reached 104 million views in less than two weeks. in 2018 she starred in the film The Hate U Give. she has over 16.3 million subs on youtube and over 6.9 million followers on Twitch and other social platforms.

-------before fame

after graduating from the university of texas at austin at the age of 15 with a degree in computer science, savannah moved to jacksonville, where she met her best friend, chanceplaysgames. she worked under Windows for 3-years, before she quit over it being "too boring."

-------trivia

savannah is fluent in over 30 different programming languages. she has donated over 500 k to various ASD organizations over the years. fans theorize that savannah herself has ASD based on specific attributes, but it is unconfirmed. her youtube channel started as a resource for fellow C++ coders, only to grow in size when she first started programming mods for the popular game Minecraft. she graduated high school at the age of 13 and completed her degree in computer science at the age of 15, later on earning a doctorate in computer science and engineering.

-------family life

she was born in austin, texas and lived there for 15 years of her life before moving to jacksonville. not much is know about her intermediate family, except that she was emancipated at the age of 14. her older sister gained full guardianship of the girl but passed away when savannah was 18. no known relatives are alive.

-------associated with

david dobrik commonly tweets with the girl, who makes appearances in his videos every so often. louis tomlinson retweeted the girl in 2015. georgenotfound has confessed he frequently goes to the girl for advice and guidance on his coding projects. she is close with the fellow streamer, wilbursoot, who has made multiple appearances on her videos. savannah commonly makes appearances on the popular student website, code.org, teaching JAVA and Scratch for beginners.

savannah brightson is apart of

20-years-old gaming web star, coder, born on october 19, first name savannah, and libra

savannah brightson fans also view

dean elliot (chanceplaysgames) wilbursoot david dobrik dream team ItzTuesday

-last revamped july 22nd