ob000001

Playing from Playlist
Your faces 

Remember When
Willows

⏪ ⏸️ ⏩

- Real Life !

- Real Life !

"Uh- Clay. Imayhaveforgottenmyheadphones-"

"Savannah, deep breath, I cannot understand ya if you say it all super fast."

"I may have forgotten my headphones and I need those," the girl glanced in the rearview mirror from the second row, after refusing to sit in the passenger seat because Nick was driving and God damn that man doesn't know how to drive properly.

"I- uh," Clay widened his eyes before looking down at his watch. They did not have enough time to turn around and receive her noise-canceling headphones, especially because they spent so much time at his mom's house dropping off Patches.

Placing his head in his hands and groaning, he turned his body towards Savannah, "I have a pair of headphones in my carry-one, is that okay?"

He seemed annoyed, if anything, which quite frankly scared Savannah a little bit. She didnt mean to bother him. Usually, she is good at making sure she has everything but the most important item slipped from her mind. How could she be so stupid?

Seeing that she was beating herself up mentally over this small mistake, Nick stated, "Look, Van, it's okay, we have a solution and when we get to the UK, we will buy you a new pair, okay?"

"Okay," she whispered. Something like this, she wasn't going to get over right away. It just doesn't work like that in her mind.

This was something she was going to have to deal with for the WHOLE day of traveling, all 11 hours and 37 minutes of it, excluding security and bagged claim. Savannah looked down at her lap and played with the strings of the black Dream merch that held the familiar scent of Clay. This calmed her down slightly but not enough to stop the panic that flooded her veins, filling her whole body with a sense of dread and anxiety.  

The rest of the ride was quiet, maybe even too quiet. Nick finally pulled up into a spot where his car would be for the next two weeks 40 minutes later. Savannah ultimately looking up from her lap. She promptly climbed out of the second row and walked over towards the trunk where the boys were grabbing all of their bags and luggage. Clay handed her a backpack, her carry-on before he grabbed a pair of headphones out of his bag.

He took out his phone and plugged in the headphones, turning on some music. Before handing her the phone though, he pulled out a lanyard from his pocket and placed it around her neck. Savannah looked at the sunflower-printed lanyard that held a card at the end of it, giving him a confused look.