0b1100

Failed login attempt #5

Would you like to be asked your security question?

Yes or No?

Yes?

What is your Mother's maiden name?

Turner

- Real Life !

- Real Life !

"What do you mean you don't like grapes? Who the hell does not like grapes?" Sapnap pulled Savannah's hoodie over her head and gave her a good shake.

"Lets-uh not shake her," Dream lightly joked around, giving Sapnap a light shove.

"She doesn't like grapes! What monster did you bring into our lovely house?"

Savannah peaked out from her hood, picking up a grape and rolling it around in her hand, "It's a texture thing. I just can't handle the feeling in my mouth . . . "

"Watch- watch this!" Sapnap cried out, throwing a grape up into the air, catching it in his mouth, "Fucking beast!"

Dream let out a breathless laugh, gripping Sapnap's shoulders and pulling him into a side hug, "You're amazing, my brother. Amazing."

"Trust me, I know."

"Oh, hear that Sav, he knowns. What a big boy he is," Dream snickered, messing up Sapnap's hair. 

Savannah sat on the counter, admiring the way Dreams eyes sparkled as he looked at his soul-brother, whose hair was sticking out from the attempt of a braid. She felt a smile grow bigger and bigger as she watched the two interact. 

Everything felt perfect . . . until it wasn't. 

Time seemed to stand still as she watched the pair chase each other around the kitchen island, laughter echoing throughout the room. 

Savannah squeezed her hands together, completely disregarding the boys. She could feel a sense of adrenalin rushing through her veins, her nerves growing to the point of scariness. 

Flashbacks of her childhood moving at time-warping speed. The sound of laughter disappeared, turning into the screams of terror.

Her father's dark brown eyes found their way to her sight of view. His callused hands that she once found so much comfort in brushed against her cheeks. 

"My baby girl. My my my, how you have grown."

"Dad?" Savannah asked, tears spilling down her red cheeks. 

"Savannah? You good, my gal?" Sapnap asked, placing his hand on her shoulder, causing her to move quickly, accidentally banging her shoulder into an open cabinet.