0b101

new schedule? yes or no?

yes?

deleting alarms and tasks made by LOSER BOY

want to replace schedule? yes or no?

no?

are you sure? yes or no?

yes?

deleting schedule.

new task started.

titled: dream SMP

- YouTube.com !

Tommy, Tuboo, and Ranboo, welcome to your first lesson on coding. I know that you guys may have a good idea of what coding is and the properties of it all, but to my knowledge, you have never had a real teacher or lesson on it.

Since I am so used to teaching on Code.org, I figured we would do it all on that. I will send you all a PM with the details on how to log in and the basics of the site.

So my new coders, and their followers, since I can only assume you guys are streaming/recording this, my name is Dr. Savannah Brighton, and welcome to your first lesson on JAVA.

- Real Life !

- Real Life !

Savannah was sitting on the kitchen counter, laptop on her lap typing away, blue bunny slippers on her feet, and a long-forgotten dinner sitting a couple of feet away from her. The blue light from the computer screen burnt into her eyes, begging her to stop for the time being. 

Dream and Savannah have been working on a "block spawning" project for some time now. Both of them have not made much progress in the last 10 hours. Dreams' voice interrupted the girl's thought process all of a sudden, "Savvy?"