ob000011

Welcome to Savannah's Program Clay ! What can I help you with today?

int counter = 0 ;
do {

system.out.printIn (MOD of employee on Flight 071 To London");
}

while (counter = ***** );

repeat until Name == (***)*** ****

successful!

shut down "Project 10,871"?

yes or no?

yes?

Calling (***) *** ****

good night, Clay!

- Real Life !

Nick fell face first on his bed, Clay and Savannah slowly following behind, "I am so fucking tired," he groaned into the pillows.

"Well that's unfortunate, now move the fuck over," Clay pushed or rather rolled him so that he was on the right side of the bed, "You are so heavy, what the hell are you wearing? Bricks?"

Nick laughed, shoving him back, "Damn right."

The pair laughed at their interaction. Clay went to go say something to Savannah before he saw that she was deep asleep, all in a matter of minutes. He chuckled to himself, rolling on his stomach and cuddling into her side. Even after all the traveling and even though his whole body ached so badly, he felt at ease laying there in that bed with his best friends.

Soon he heard Sapnap snoring, his hat covering his eyes from the European sun that now showered through the window, "Good night," he whispered to himself.

"Good night," Savannah whispered back, snuggling into his neck and falling rignt back to sleep in a matter of seconds.