0b1010

if (time = 3 pm && date = "July 27" ) {

this.setScreen(alarm);

}

else if {

this.setScreen(turnAlarmOff);

}

run every "Thirty-Two" minutes

Real Life !

"You're driving, right?" Savannah asked Dean for the fifth time in the last two hours. Only for him to respond with the same "Yes," every time.

"Sorry. Sorry," Savannah bit the side of her mouth out of nerves as she stood at the side of her suitcase waiting for Dean to finish shutting down the apartment for their departure, "I guess I am just nervous, that's all. Haven't had a long trip like this in forever."

"Or long car rides," Dean pointed out, grabbing his and Savannah's suitcases from the floor and carrying them out of the front door.

The sun was still high up in the sky on the late afternoon in Jacksonville. The weather was relatively chill for the early July weather, causing the pair to shiver as Savannah locked up the front door.

"You're not supposed to remind me, you devil," she spat at him as they made their way down the flight of stairs and towards Dean's truck.

"I know, but still. I am proud of you for taking this trip. Who knows, maybe it will be good for you to take a break from work."

Dean ran his hands through his hair and started his car, pulling out of the gated community and onto the main road towards I-95 South.

"Maybe."

"I mean, you are still two months ahead of schedule, probably more being completely honest with ya. You have YouTube videos already edited for your main with this whole SMP ordeal. You're going to be posting videos of you coding for the second channel. I think you should be fine for the two weeks we are gone," Dean tried comforting the girl. Looking away from the road for a second or two, he clutched the girl's hand and squeezed it tightly.

The girl let out a small yawn as the night rolled on, Orlando growing closer and closer.

"Get a nap in or something. We will be there by 8:39 pm at the latest. I'll wake you up when we get closer, ok?"

"8:39 pm. Very specific."

"Have you met yourself? Because if not, I have a mirror around here somewhere," Dean joked around with her, earning him a smile in return from the tired girl.

"I've met myself, and I am amazed if I do say so myself," Savannah unbuckled her seat belt and climbed over the center console to get to the second row of Dean's truck. Laying a pillow down and covering her own body with her weighted blanket, the girl closed her eyes to get some shut-eye.