ob1111

1 • Gaming • Trending
Dream face reveal
Streamer, Dreamwastaken, almost reveals what he looks like on fellow gamers, savvygurls stream
Trending with #wealmosthadit, #caughtlackimg

2 • Trending
Hackathon
Savvygurl announced she would be hosting a hackathon, partnered with Girls Who Code
Trending with What the fuck is a hackathon, #Minorsvs.MommySavvy

3 • Trending
Savvygurl
201.7k Tweets

- Twitch ! 

- Twitch

"Hello, everyone! As you can see, I am using Sapnap's set up to have a face cam finally. We are going to be doing a little Q&A during this stream. There will be a surprise project announcement on something I have been working on for the last couple of months or so later tonight! A super thrilling and exciting thing happening this stream."

Savannah sat in Nick's chair as she waited for the questions to start rolling in. She quickly opened up the MOD chat and quietly thanked them for their work as they went through and filtered the chat and questions for Savannahs on safety and wellbeing. 

"OK! Let us get started..." 

She opened OSB and stetted the viewer's screen so that they could see her face, sub count, questions, and chat, all organized on one screen. Skeppy had helped her just hours before to have a clean set up and even helped her design a new logo in the process, which she found super friendly of him. 

"How are you doing today?" the first question asked through her headphones. 

"I am doing well; lots of planning going on lately. A lot of exciting stuff coming up." 

"How long do you plan on staying in Orlando? Also, can you say happy birthday to my mom? She loves your content!" 

"Awe, happy birthday . . . mom? MandyRileys mom?" Savannah softly giggled at this; what else was she supposed to say, "God, please don't clip that. For your first question, I don't know." 

She scratched the back of her head like a nervous tic, trying to think of a better answer, "I am sure Sapnap and Dream are slowly getting tired of me, though," Savannah slightly joked, trying to laugh it off. 

The original, planned two weeks of her staying down her was extending due to the fact one) Dean has still yet to text either Savannah or Clay back in now five days, and two) Savannah . . . and Clay . . . didn't feel comfortable sending Savannah back to Jacksonville by herself. Most because with her Anxiety and ASD being off the rails more than usual in the last two weeks, but slightly because they would miss each other . . .

Savannah had talked briefly about moving down to Orlando, maybe renting an apartment or condo nearby. She would need to speak with Clay about that one, though, and soon.