ob111111

- Code

- Code.org !

To my YouTube and Code.org family,

Teaching a coding class can be a fulfilling experience, especially when you see students grasp complex concepts with ease. As a teacher, it's essential to convey your passion for the subject and make it relatable to your students. Providing clear and concise explanations can help make the learning process more manageable and enjoyable. 

 It's essential to emphasize the importance of good teachers in the field of technology, as they can inspire and motivate students to pursue a career in coding. With the right guidance, anyone can learn to code and make a positive impact on the world.As an educator, I'm grateful for resources that can help students learn and grow in their skills. 

It's rewarding to see students develop their coding abilities and apply them to real-world scenarios. Teaching coding can be challenging, but it's worth the effort when you see the impact it can have on your students.

With this being said, I am sad to say I will be taking a break from talking about my work on this channel until the hate letters I have received about our own, Coding Is For Everyone program, and things have been properly handed by my job. We take the safety of our own very seriously at Code.org. 

It can be disheartening when someone receives hate for their teaching job, especially when they put in so much effort to help their students. Teaching coding can be a challenging task, and it takes a lot of dedication and passion to do it well.Despite the negativity that some may receive, it's crucial to remember the positive impact that good teachers have on their students. With the right guidance and motivation, students can develop their coding skills and go on to make a significant difference in the world.

 As someone who values education, it's frustrating to see people belittle the importance of good teachers in the field of technology. Teaching coding is an essential job that requires patience, creativity, and innovation. It's a rewarding experience to see students grow and excel in their coding abilities, and it's important to support and encourage teachers who dedicate their time and energy to this field.

It can be disheartening when someone receives hate for their teaching job, especially when they put in so much effort to help their students. Teaching coding can be a challenging task, and it takes a lot of dedication and passion to do it well.

It's also disheartening to witness people undermine the significance of good teachers in the technology field. Teaching coding requires a great deal of patience, creativity, and innovation. It's a gratifying experience to see students improve and succeed in their coding abilities, and it's crucial to offer support and encouragement to teachers who devote their time and energy to this field, particularly to protect their mental well-being from hate mail.

Please take care of yourself, I will be in touch,

Savannah 

Code.org Educator and Staff Coordinator