ob10111

- Code.org !

Hello everyone! Today, we will be sidestepping into a topic not necessarily a part of our curriculum but nevertheless just as important. Today will be discussing, cyberbullying.

Cyberbullying is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic means. Cyberbullying is also known as online bullying. It has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers, as the digital sphere has expanded and technology has advanced, which is why it is so important you all learn about it today.

Today we will have a special guest to help explain the detriments of cyberbullying.

- Real Life !

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Savannah asked for the millionth time.

"Positive, Sav, it's just an educational video," Nick sat in her rolling chair, watching as she rushed around her room trying to get everything set up in a quick but officiant matter.

"You, uh, need any help?" Nick asked the girl, slightly standing up.

Savannah rolled her eyes, no she didn't need any help. She does this every day mostly. Only if these stupid cords wouldn't tangle all the fucking time, that would be wonderful.

Finally finished, she sat next to Nick, camera rolling, ready to capture everything, "I am just letting this thing roll, then I'll edit through it later," Savannah explained, placed her laptop on her lap for easy access.

"Like a vlog?"

"Yep! Just like a vlog, not that you would know since you never do them."

At this, Nick slightly shoved her chair, "Hey! It's only because your boyfriend is a faceless streamer, if not I would be vlog all the damn time," he joked around, his smile only growing bigger at the second.

"Okay, okay, if you say soooo," Savannah teased the other Texan even more, loving to get a kick out of him.

"I- shut up," he huffed, crossing his arms. One thing about Nick though is that he is just terrible at faking to be mad because all he will do is chuckle non-stop, giving it all away. That's part of the reason Savannah will taunt him endlessly, just to see the smile on his face.

Nick was honestly a bit of a loud person at first but once he was comfortable with you and didn't feel the need to make his presence known to the world he was more on the quieter side. When he first moved in Clay would constantly be reassuring Nick that he wasn't being forgotten at times. If that was bring him to family events or bring him along to trips to the store or just laying in his bed as Nick played video games on his streams. Clay was always there for him.