ob100

List<savvyDay> strList = new ArrayList<savvyDay>( ) ;

strList.Add("Make Bed");

strList.Add("Eat Apple");

strList.Add("Clean your room);

strList.Add("Brush teeth and get dressed");

strList.Add("Get food and put it away");

strList.Add("Do anything BUT work");

Add("Do anything BUT work");

- Code.org !

Just as the way you speak and write, the way you code is personalized. No two programs will look the same, no matter how similar the outcomes are.

Programming plagiarism has been around since at least the 1990s when MOSS (Measure of Software Similarity) was developed to check for plagiarism in programming assignments. This software has since grown into a more prominent and more reliable source.

No matter how small or many program lines there are, it is yours, just as if you were to publish a children's book or even a poem. Plagiarism is highly frowned upon and can get you in serious trouble with the Police and government.

- Real Life !

- Real Life !

Savannah's knuckles were almost white as she gripped her steering wheel. It was currently raining, the wind blowing heavily on the young girl's car as she drove across a bridge. The worst thing about Florida is that if you did not live in the city or in a relatively developed part of Jacksonville, to be specific, it took an average of thirty minutes to get anywhere.

And for Savannah, driving was not her favorite thing to do. It was just too unpredictable, especially while it was raining. The pressure of her noise-canceling headphones was getting too much for the girl's head when the sight of her street came into view.