Chapter 1

Sam stared at her bedside table clock, listening to the annoying sound it's giving off, but too lazy to do anything about it at the moment. However due to the day she decided to get up and walk to the bathroom to clean up. Finding her way there she started to brush her teeth while looking forward at her reflection.

   Shoulder length brown hair frazzled about, a slightly above average body, height reaching around 5'5, droopy green eyes. She finished brushing and spits, walking over to the shower.

   She turns it on, setting the water to just below hot, wanting a very warm shower. She goes to get a towel and hangs it, finally undressing and stepping inside. Grabbing the soap and running it down her body, letting the water wet her hair. Rubbing her hands down she finds the one thing she has never fully found comfortable about herself, her fairly large male package.

   Sam was born with both sets, male and female. They both work, however she neglects the male side a lot, despite how bad an erection can get, she uses her female side mostly to get off. She lets out a big sigh and continues to clean herself, finishing with her body she goes to wash her hair. After around 15 minutes she finishes her shower.

   She makes her way back to her room in a towel, getting in there she quickly starts drying off, then dressing up in boxers, slightly baggy cargo pants, converse, tank top with a buttoned up red flannel with rolled up sleeves. She examines herself in her standing mirror.

"Perfect." She says quietly to herself, then looks at her hair which is a bit of a mess.

   After a few minutes she's fixed it and decides to get her school supplies ready. Making her way downstairs she sees her Mom, Sandra, making breakfast, looking like a more mature version of herself, taller than her around 5'10.

"Hey Mom, got anything ready for me?" She asks, her mother turned around at the question, giving her daughter a warm smile.

"Oh, just some eggs and sausage this morning, nothing too fancy. You ready for your first day back?" She asks as she gets a plate ready for her daughter. "It was quite a short winter break, at least it felt like it." She says before her daughter can reply.

"Yeah." She says in a bit of a sullen voice, looking down at the counter she was leaning against. Her mother notices this and walks over to her, rubbing the side of her arm a bit.

"Honey, you're almost done there. And by almost done I mean the rest of this year then another full one. After that, you're free to do whatever you want to do." She says looking into her daughter's eyes.

"That's easy for you to say, I'm only 17, when you were my age you already had a job, saved up so much somehow, planned your life out. Me? I lay in my room doing fucking nothing all day, got no real friends to speak of." She returns her mother's eye contact, not talking in any malicious way, but letting her mother know that she feels she's disappointed in herself. Her mother walks away real quick and grabs a plate she fixed up, then hands it to Sam.

"Baby, you still got lots of time. I said you could do whatever you want when you're done, didn't say you had to leave. If you wanna party, party, wanna go make friends, go do that. Within reason of course, no drugs or prostitutes." She says in a joking voice. Finishing her talk, Sam gives a small look of disgust.

"Ew, Mom, no. Nobody would want me."

"Baby, if they don't like you for you, fuck them. If they ain't willing to get on their knees for you, they ain't worth it."

"EW! MOM! GROSS!'"

"I know you don't like it, but I'm saying this as your mother, you can't ignore it forever, there is someone out there for you, cock and all."