More to Come

So, if you're reading this before the story is done, it means you've caught up to what I have done so far.

   I don't plan on giving up on this story, and I hope I can get more chapters out at a decent pace moving forward. I appreciate everyone who has given my story a chance up to this point.

   It's unbelievable to me honestly. You can really thank my friend Brenda for this, because she helped convince me to do this, she believed that people would like my stuff. I didn't really believe her, yet here we are, 18 chapters in. Lol

   Feedback is still appreciated, honestly let me know what you think. If you didn't like something, if you did, comment on things you think are funny, tell me if anything is inconsistent, that's a problem I feel like I have honestly.

   Give some theories you have on things that could happen in the future, any referenced characters that could return to their lives, or another big event that drastically changes the character's lives.

   I have revolving ideas on what could happen later on, honestly in an earlier version of the story Sam and Jessi didn't become friends till much later in the story than when they did, but I think what I went with turned out well, and I hope what I go with in the future, you guys will like as well.

   Again, thank you for taking an interest in my story, and I hope you look forward to the future of this story.